You always come home late! //Angst+Smut\\

Not a request

Dom- Lilio (God mode)
Sub- Mars

Tw: Slight angst and yelling/arguing

Concept:
Lilio constantly works late and its starting to piss off Mars. So they decide to talk to him about it but it ends differently then they would've hoped.

_____________________________

Mars paced angrily around the living room. Lilio was always so late and they were getting sick of it. Finally the door to their house swung open and Lilio could be heard heading to the living room. Mars tapped their foot and glared daggers at Lilio.

"Where were you?"

"At work? Like usual? Babe you know I work late!"

"SO LATE THAT YOU COME HOME AT NIGHT?!"

"OKAY YES! I DO A LOT TO SUPPORT US AND VYX!!"

"THEN GET A JOB THAT DOESN'T LEAVE ME ALO-"

Lilio cut off Mars as he roughly kissed them. Mars grabbed Lilio's suit tightly and growled into the kids. They parted for air, panting heavily.

"You're so fucking hot when you're mad..."

"Fuck you..."

Mars pulled Lilio on top of them on the couch and began to pull of his clothes, not caring if it ripped slightly. Lilio rolled his eyes and did the same to Mars. Lilio pressed his dick against Mars's ass and smirked before he slammed in. Mars only moaned for a second before Lilio's fingers were in their mouth. They whined softly and began sucking on his fingers. Lilio chuckled before beginning to pound roughly into Mars. Mars gasped and moaned loudly around Lilio's fingers. They snarled slightly and bit down on his fingers, still pissed off. Lilio yelped slightly in pain before letting out a low growl.

He grabbed Mars's neck and whispered in their ear. "Misbehave again and I'll make sure you see stars~..."

Mars let out a small whimper but nodded. They started to scream in pleasure as they felt Lilio slam into their prostate. Lilio chuckled and kept hitting that spot as he went harder. Mars began squirming and writhing as they felt their climax coming up. "I- Ngh~! Al-ALPha~! Cl-clOSE~!"
Lilio nodded and went harder on them. "Cum all over yourself kitten~.."
He was relentless as he felt his climax. His thrusts began to get sloppier. Mars screamed as loud as they could as they came all over their torso and a bit on Lilio's. Lilio groaned as he felt Mars's walls tighten around him, causing him to climax inside of them. They were both panting heavily as Lilio pulled out. Mars looked up at Lilio and chuckled.
"I'm still pissed at you..."

Word count:
381