//UNFINISHED\\~Puppy~ ||SMUT||

~Not a request~
Lilio decides to be a brat and tease Mars while guests are over but it doesn't go his way
Dom- Mars
Sub- Lilio (Mortal Form)

Mars was chilling on the couch, talking to Nifty and Tag who were visiting. Lilio smirked slightly as he took a seat. Right on Mars's lap. He was wearing one of Mars's hoodies and a leather collar that said "Puppy" across it. Mars wrapped his arms around Lilio's chest, not thinking much about what Lilio was doing. They continued to talk, not paying much attention to Lilio, which pissed off their bottom. Lilio whined softly which only ended up with a slight glance from his top. He huffed softly before smirking and slowly grinding his hips down on them. Mars grunted softly and looked down at Lilio with a cold glare. Lilio giggled softly and continued to grind down. Nifty and Tag got a call from the babysitter and had to leave early, only making Lilio more cocky now that they were gone. Mars held Lilio's waist and snarled loudly. "What the fuck were you thinking?.." Lilio smiled innocently. "What do you mean~?" His voice was pure list as he purred out his sentence. Mars growled and started move Lilio's hips down on their dick, making Lilio gasp and whine at the feeling. "I-I'm sorry~!" Mars chuckled and let out a quiet grunt as they sped up Lilio's movements. Lilio whined and moaned as he leaned back on Mars. "Pl-Please Sir~! I didn't m-mean to make y-you mad~!" He wanted loudly and gripped Mars's arms tightly as he looked up at them. "F-Fuck~!" Mars stopped and chuckled softly. "Don't we have a rule for you cussing Puppy~?" He looked up at Mars and nodded, letting out a small whimper. "I h-have to do whatever S-Sir says for three hours~" Mars nodded and picked up Lilio as they stood up. "Now, let's have fun Puppy~" Their voice was laced with lust and venom.