Can I Please Keep Sucking? //Smut\\

Not a request

Sub- Mars
Dom- Lilio (Half-God form)

Concept-
Lilio and Mars were cuddling and Mars got a little too whiny. So as to shut him up Lilio stuck his finger in their mouth and things started to escalate.

Lilio smiled as he wrapped his wings carefully around Mars. Mars smiled and snuggled closer to him.

"Finally we can have a day all to ourselves! The kids are out, Tag and Nifty are on their honeymoon."

"Vess is helping Dray care for Demeter."

"Nothing could go wrong."

Lilio nodded in agreement and played with Mars's hair. He hummed softly and kept shifting around, having trouble getting comfy. Mars was trying to be quiet but they couldn't help but feel Lilio against them every time he moved their hips up. Lilio finally got comfy and ruffled his feathers before holding Mars close. Mars sighed softly to mask their whine.

"Are you alright darling?"

Mars looked up at Lilio before nodding and smiling. They looked back looked down and moved just slightly, their position not helping their growing bulge. Lilio brushed aside their whine and kept cuddling them, not paying attention to their subtle and slow grinding. Mars held Lilio's shirt tightly before letting out another whine.

"Darling are you sure you're alright?" To which he only got another whine.

Lilio tilted Mars's head head up and their flushed face gave him all the information she need. She smirked and held their waist loosely. He whispered in their ear with obvious fake innocence. "You really shouldn't be doing that Angel~" Mars shuddered at the feeling and smiled up at Lilio. They continued their motion as they continued to let our whines. Lilio was getting annoyed at this point and remembered and important fact.

Mars shuts up when things are in their mouth.

Lilio smirked and in the middle of one of their open-mouthed whines he stuck their fingers in their mouth. Mars noticed the fingers and held his wrist and held his hand there. They began sucking on his fingers and twirling their tongue around them. Lilio chuckled softly and after a few minutes he pulled out his fingers. Mars let out a loud whine and subconsciously reached out for his hand. "Can I please keep sucking?" Their sentence rang in Lilio's head for a bit before an idea came to him. They smirked and leaned back.

"Why don't you suck on something else first~?"

Mars looked up at Lilio for a bit before they realized what she met. Their face became redder and they nodded. They climbed down onto the ground beside their shared bed and looked up at Lilio with puppy eyes. Lilio smirked and gripped Mars's hair. He pulled his boxers and shorts down just enough for his dick to spring out. They shuddered slightly as the cold air hit his dick. Mars looked at Lilio's dick and was shocked just like every time. They let out a whimper before grabbing his dick, having to use both of their hands as they slowly rubbed them. Lilio chuckled softly and let out slight groans and moans. Mars kissed Lilio's tip and that earned a whine from him.

Mars wrapped his lips around Lilio's tip. They looked up into her eyes before slowly working their head down. Lilio gripped Mar's hair tightly as they leaned their head back. Mars took as much as they could and began to jerk off what they couldn't fit in their mouth. Lilio began to pant softly.

"Fuuck, when did you get so good at this~?"

Mars smiled and only quickened their pace. They let out small moans and hums around her dick which almost made Lilio break. He gripped their hair tighter and began to help with their pace. Mars let out a whine from the grip on their hair and looked up to Lilio, enjoying the blissful expression on their lover's face.

"I-I'm close~"

After only a few seconds Lilio thrusted up into Mars's mouth and came. Mars pulled off of Lilio and swallowed as much as they could, some dribbling down their chin. Lilio picked her lover up off of the ground, setting them on the bed, and wiped their chin.

"Thank you Darling, but now let's just cuddle, okay?"

Mars nodded slightly and laid back on their shared bed, a small smile on their face. Lilio first got up and changed into something more comfortable before they got back into bed. She pulled Mars close and gently played with their hair, humming softly as to help them sleep.