Everyone clapped after Tae's speech and lifted their glasses.

"My turn." Arlene giggled accepting the microphone, making Shantey roll her eyes and her husband whispered for her to be nice. "I knew my sister would get married and I would be the maid of honor. But, I never thought the person she would marry would be someone that broke her heart years ago. But hey, to each its own."

Her statement caused an awkward silence.

Shantey narrowed her eyes. "Is this bitch serious?"

Truthfully, Arlene had one too many and her jealousy towards her sister's a new life of happiness was coming out. Arlene was envious to the fact her life was flipped upside down with her going through a divorce.

"But who cares how much a person hurts you. Love wins, right?" Arlene snickered, "So, to the Booker's!" She raised her glass, staring over at the newly married couple. "To my sister being in love with her childhood boyfriend, having his tenth baby, and becoming baby mama number ten. Cheers!"

No one clapped.

It was pure silence, while Arlene threw back her shot.

A chair scooted back and it happened to be Anicia's. Toby tried to grab his pregnant wife. "Baby."

Anicia approached her sister, snatching the shot glass out of Arlene's hand and taking her away from everyone else. De retrieved the microphone. "I guess we found that jealous energy," He said making everyone snicker. "Dis a Booker wedding and we not finna allow no jealousy to fuck this up. Let's eat and party till the bride com' back."

DJ CallieP started up the music, while everyone begun to eat and Toby went to get his wife.

When Toby came back with Anicia, it was time for the family dance portion and Toby went out on the dance floor with his mother. It started out with them two dancing slow to 'A Song For Mama', then upped the tempo by switching it to 'Get Down On It' by Kool & The Gang. Everyone recorded, hyping the groom and mother.

Tae looked around for Anicia, and found her near smiling at her husband and newly mother in-law. But he could tell in her eyes that she was sad. "I'll be back." He let his wife know and Shantey nodded.

Tae crossed over to Anicia, pocketing his hands in his tux pants. "Hey, sis. You okay after..?"

Anicia realized he was referencing to Arlene's speech. "Oh, her toast? That didn't bother me."

Tae nodded, staring out at the dance floor. "I know that the bride and father dance is next. And I know you are hurt that he didn't show. But I can step in and dance witchu. You deserve yo time out there on the dance floor too."

Anicia smiled up at Tae. "You would really do that for me?"

Tae wrapped his arm around Anicia's shoulder. "You my sister. You family. I'd do anything for you."