Sino watched Donovan walk passed the guard, bumping his shoulder and mugging him before he put his attention on the game. Sino left the gymnasium with the two guards following behind shortly after. On the way out to the exit the men entered.

               "I'm gon' need one of y'all stay here til we get all dis shit figured out." Sino said as they exited the school building.

               "I'll stay." the guard Gus decided. "Gideon has a family at home."

               Sino nodded while they approached identical tinted white Suburbans. "I need you to keep me updated on where dude wit the red shirt. Where he go, who he talk to."

               "So we not worried bout the dude Donovan?" Gideon wondered.

               "Na' like he said, he don't kno' shit boutta murder." Sino shrugged, approaching the passenger door. "Just red shirt Gus."

               Gus nodded as Sino and Gideon settled in the Suburban. The engine revs, while Sino raised the window down to Gus preparing to climb in the other Suburban. "Be careful and keep your distance. He a detective, so play smart."

               "I used to be in his same profession; I got you."

               Gideon drives off the first Suburban in route to the private airport, while Sino held his phone to his ear calling someone. In Woodland Hills, he reached for his phone sitting on the kitchen counter.

               "Yeah, Sino?"

               "That Donovan cat solid. Anything I said to 'em he ain't fall for it. I ain't tell 'em I knew her. So he not the witness. She got som' body here watching him too. I got Gus stayin' out here to keep an eye on the detective."

               Tae leaned on the counter. "Alright. Y'all on the way back?"

               "Headed to the airport right now."

               "Hit me when you land."

               "I got you."

               Tae pulled the phone off his ear, hanging up just as his wife entered wearing a oversize Vintage Aqua Dyed Gordon Motorsport Tee and Gucci embroidered velvet track shorts, with Gucci Blooms Supreme slide sandals. She approached the glass fronted cooler that showcases the impeccably neat fridge of drink cartons, yogurts, and bottled water that her husband stood beside. But when she reached it he walked away.

               "Wow, are you seriously still ignoring me? So fucking childish." Shantey opened the fridge and grabbed an Essentia water. "The shit was a week ago. Get the hell over it."

               Tae stopped walking immediately. "You wanna kno' what yo' problem is..." he turned around to face her, "You don't have no respect. You say something disrespectful to a mufucka, get over it, and expect the person you said the shit to to let it go as well. But that's not how it go, Shantey."