🌸Interview(41): Murderer of Brooksville

'ts a very hawt day here in the studio and I am not talking about the weather

'ts a very hawt day here in the studio and I am not talking about the weather. . . I am talking about the heat🔥

😂

No one gets that!

Fine, I'll explain🤗

🔥

Today I have with me two very cute people who got together and wrote a very impressive piece.

I am talking about okkkkkkkkkki123 and HawtHawtHeatGurl and their awesome book, "The Murderer of Brooksville"

🔥_____🔥

A story about a girl who has somehow found herself entangled in a web of murder and kidnapping.

With a serial killer on the lose, a missing father and a mother with a death threat, Melanie becomes a detective and takes things into her own hands.
🔥______🔥

Before I go into the book, let's start with your relationship, how did you guys meet?

Oki: Okay, well my memory sucks so give me a second. . .

Li: I also have a very small memory😂😂, Hawtgurl you wanna help Oki out?

HG: It was pretty random. She sent me a DM and it just went from there.

Oki: Ah! Yes, I remember now😁
Well, I just started to chat with 'em because she likes Brooklyn 99 and a few other shows I like and we just clicked I guess.

HG: Yes we did🤗

Li: Awww, you guys met on Wattpad?

Oki & HG: mhm😌

Li: Aaww that's so cute. So who reached out first about writing a story together?

HG: I did.
We had been close for a while and it seemed like a good idea to make a story with her.

Li: hmm, okay, so Oki, why did you accept to co write a story with her?

Oki: Well, like she said, we had been friends for a while and we had grown pretty close.

So, when she said she wanted me to be the person that would help her, I accepted.