Asgard

Author's Note: Hoping to update both stories more often after this coming week! Love the feedback, so please continue to comment your thoughts. Thank you for 27,000 reads as well. My mind is blown. Hope you're still enjoying reading this story and the other! xx

You take another look around the room, landing on your dad, "See you soon." You wrap your arms around Loki's torso, "Heimdall, open the Bifrost."

You feel Loki's arm tighten around you as he looks down at you wide-eyed, "What?!"

Thor laughs, "Nice try, but that'll only work if y...." He's cut off by the sound of the Bifrost and the light coming down, taking you and Loki.

Your eyes opened briefly, and you see bright lights all around the both of you. Now, both of Loki's arms are around you as well.

A few seconds pass, before you feel your feet touch solid ground. Loki lets go of you and you take-in a round-shaped, huge, gold-colored room, with a man standing in the middle, holding what almost looks like a key, but it's a sword. "Huh, that actually worked!"

Loki, in shock, turns you around to face him, "What were you thinking?!"

"That....it wouldn't work," you say still looking around the room. A smirk forms on your face as you step away from Loki. You had heard and seen Thor and Loki do what you had just done, but you never thought it would work for you.

"That's NOT what I meant, Cassidy," Loki follows after you.

The man in the middle speaks up, "Loki. Cassidy. Nice to see you."

"You must be Heimdall. Pleasure to meet you," You take a few steps towards the middle of the room. 

"And you," Heimdall responds, stepping down off of the platform. 

"Cassidy..." Loki tries to get your attention again.

"Loki..." you mock his tone. 

He's gotten a bit used to your sass, but Loki sometimes is surprised, since not many speak to him in that way, "First, we need to discuss this plan of yours."

"No, I think first you need to give me a tour of Asgard," you wink at him, making your way to the Bifrost exit/entrance.

Loki sighs, a light laugh escaping his lips and a smile forming, "Fine, fine. Just...give me a moment with Heimdall."

"Ok," you continue your walk to the other side, leaving Loki to talk privately with Heimdall.

"Heimdall. How was she able to call and open the Bifrost? She is not of Asgard..." Loki questions. 

Heimdall looks to you and then back to Loki, saying in more of a whisper, "Loki, the only others able to do so, are those connected to someone from here...spiritually or...soulfully."

Loki's eyes go to you and then back to Heimdall, speechless.

"Yes, Loki," he answers Loki's question, without him even having to ask it out loud.

You look back at Loki, "You know, I'll just ask someone else to give me a tour, seeing as you're busy..." hiding a laugh as you take a few steps closer to the exit.

Heimdall grins at Loki, "I like her already."

Loki turns back to Heimdall, "Funny." He takes a few quick strides to catch up to you, and takes your hand, "Not a chance, love."

As you walk, you look to Loki, "What did Heimdall say? Your mind looks like it's been running a marathon."

His hand is still holding yours, and tilting his head slightly to you, "I will tell you when the time is right."