Welcome Back

Thank you so much for over 20,000 reads! I'm still shocked it ever passed 1,000 lol. Once this story is over, the next series will be written. Still need a name for it though. Please continue to like/vote and comment on your favorite parts and lines! Much love to all of you and hope you're well x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He takes a deep breath, "....I love you."

What? You instantly pause the movie, just looking at Loki with your mouth hanging open. What? You lean away from him confused, shaking your head with your eyes closed briefly. "You wh-what?" 

Loki looks scared. He's never scared. Or worried. At least not that he shows to this extent. "I'm in love...with you, Cassidy." He repeats himself. 

"No Loki," you say moving to the other side of the couch. "You're confused. You're in love with someone else; you TOLD me." Now you're standing, hand shaking at your sides.

Loki stands too. "Yes, I did. However, there never was another, only you." His voice is stern, but you can hear the vulnerability in it as well. 

Your brain starts to hurt, giving you a slight headache. "Th-that would mean that w-we weren't just friends...." You rub your hand on your forehead, trying to ease the pain a bit, but it's not working.

There's silence from Loki, he's just looking at you unsure of how to reply.

The volume of your conversation has brought Thor, Nat, Steve, and Wanda into the main room, but neither you nor Loki notice. 

Your confusion turns into anger, causing you to storm up to Loki, "Why didn't you just TELL ME?!" You shove him, as tears fill your eyes. 

Loki slightly moves at your push, but it doesn't phase him, "Right, yes, because telling one right away, who doesn't even know your NAME, that you LOVE them, is not crazy at all!" He doesn't shout, but the frustration is evident in his tone.

"Shit," Thor looks on with the others.

"Shouldn't we leave them to have this conversation in private," Steve chimes in.

"Absolutely not!" Nat whispers to them.

As angry as you are, you know Loki is right. "So you and I...we...." Your breathing is now heavy, as you back away from Loki. 

He walks to you in long strides, taking ahold of your hand. 

"Loki, please just le....." your sentence is cut short by a tingle sensation between your hands, so you look down. "Whatever you're doing, Loki, stop it!" Your hands are still connected, and no matter how hard you try, you cannot let go. 

The others have now moved closer to see.

"This isn't me, it's US," Loki says as a small smile appears on his face, seeing the ball of light starting to glow in your hands.

"Just make it st....." suddenly everything goes black for you.

"Cassidy?" Loki states with great concern, noticing that your eyes have become a solid silver color. Now Loki is trying to let go of your hand, but your hand only squeezes his tighter. He looks to the others in a panic, "Help me! Get Bruce and Stark, NOW!"

Within seconds, your dad and Bruce have stormed into the main room. "What the hell is happening in here?" Tony booms. Bruce has moved closer to you, looking at your eyes.

"Well, Loki just confessed his love for Cassidy...." Thor says with a smirk on his face, while Nat and Steve swat his arms.

"I do not think that is what he is referring to, brother!" Loki says through gritted teeth.