☾ chapter 32

Jaerin's POV

Today we had to try and keep it on the low so the Boyz went out to buy me a phone since I haven't had one in months. I somehow did manage to go days without one but they realised that it was finally time to give myself some freedom, and also call or text them if I was in danger.

Haechan was still in the bed beside me, soft snores leaving his pouting lips. He shuffled around the bed, as I heard subtle footsteps outside of our door.

Knock knock

"Come in" I whisper shouted.

Haechan's head was buried deep in my neck, groaning as the door creaked open.

"Oh- I didn't know he was still asleep," Eric lowered his head.

"It's fine, what's up," I smiled.

"What model phone do you want?" He asked.

"I don't mind, as long it works honestly."

"Sure...then"

I nodded and then he shut the door slowly in case he woke up Haechan.

Everyone was out and I was stuck with a sleeping Haechan that was not keeping me company other thank sleeping. I like that he's finally quite and asleep but I want him to be awake right now.

I smiled out of the bed to have a shower and brush my teeth. I moment my right leg hung off the side of the bed, Haechan looked me dead in the eye, "Where are you going now?"

"To have a shower?" I was questioning my own movements at this point.

"Stayyyy for longer okay? Lemme sleep for longer with you," he pouted.

"Haechan...I need to have a shower, okay?"

"Bitch- the fuck do you not understand? I said later hoe," he mumbled, his voice vibrating against my neck.

"Fine! But don't call me a hoe, you hoe."

"You're my side hoe so shush bitch-"

"So you have more? Aight I see how it is."

"Yes I do. It's Lee Jaerin. Now shut up and cuddle me," he demanded.

I blushed. Turning my face to smile but he placed his finger on my chin, turning it to face him as he leaned it, pecking the top of my lips.

"Ewwww! Go and brush your teeth bitch-" I screamed as he giggled.

"If you stay in bed for a little longer then I will," he requested.

"Sure...whatever. As if I'm going to believe you anyways," I rolled my eyes.

3 hours later

Haechan was still fast asleep, groaning when I tried to leave the surface do the warm bed. I heard the front door open and then close, they were probably back with my new phone.

I slowly slipped out of the covers to meet with them in the living room.

"Heyyy guys," I waved frantically.

"Hey, Jaerin. We got your phone here," Kevin pointed at the bag.

"Oiii yesss," I screamed, before slapping my mouth with my hand, forgetting that Haechan is sleeping.

Before I reached for the bag, I felt two arms wrap around my small body, placing butterfly kisses all over my neck. I smiled, knowing that it was the one and only Haechan.

I took the phone out of the bag and came across bold letters that wrote IPHONE 12.

"Bruh- why did you get me such an expensive phone?" I questioned, mouth hanging as I held it tightly in my hands, praying it would not slip out of my hold.