☾ chapter 27

D - 4

Jaerin's POV

Just like every other ordinary day, the sound of the alarm shaking me back into life as the ringing drilled through my ears was the only thing that kept me going throughout the day.

Every morning was the best part of the day, waking up next to Haechan and his sweet scent engulfing me. His arms were wrapped around my waist, his head resting on my chest as soft snores left his mouth. The alarm never seemed to wake him up but my subtle kisses did.

I slipped out of the bed and made my way to the shower as I heard shuffling in the room; I could tell that it was Haechan by the way he groaned that the space in the bed beside him was empty. I ignored him and carried on with my business, taking a shower and brushing my teeth before meeting with his warm hugs and kisses.

"That's disgusting, you didn't brush your teeth," I teased,watching his smile drop into a frown as I hysterically laughed inside.

"Okay fine, Jaerin. I see how it is," he smirked, before going into the bathroom.

Whilst I waited, I tried to look for some new clothes to wear. I wanted to try something very different from before, something more minimalistic and cute. I search in my wardrobe for quite some time before pulling out a pair of high-waisted black trousers and a brown checkered cropped too, paired with my white air forces and chains to complete the look. I look cute. I thought to myself as Haechan just left the bathroom, his hair dripping wet and flooding the floor.

He watched me as I was checking myself out in the mirror and appeared from behind, snuggling his head in my neck and leaving countless kisses there as he placed his arms on the side of my waist. I held his hands close, almost as if he was going to leave me. He made me feel safe and I loved that about him.

I slowly moved his hands away from my waist and turned around placed a chaste kiss on his cheek and sending him off to get changed.

"You look different today. I love it," he said, smiling happily before leaving the premises of my room and returning to his to get changed.

"Thank you," my smile was wide, I couldn't keep my emotions to myself.

The clock currently struck 07:55 am so we all decided to finally walk to school together after so long. It felt as though today was a special day, the weather was beautiful and so was everyone around me.

On the way to school, I saw Seonghwa outside the cafe waiting patiently for someone. As soon as we both made eye contact he waved frantically and started calling my name. I could sense that Haechan was starting to feel jealous and was waiting for me to decline Seonghwa's offer of joining him.

Before I had said or done anything Haechan grabbed my arm and started waking faster into the school building as the other boys, stood confusedly at our actions. I turned around to see the reaction of Seonghwa and it wasn't what I had expected. He rolled his eyes and tutted in annoyance. I don't know why he would have that kind of reaction but I wasn't really liking the vibe I was getting from him anyways.

As Haechan finally reached the inside of the building, he pulled me to the staircase where nobody else stood FORST thing in the morning and locked me between his arm before speaking, "Don't look at any other guy, it irritates me to a different level."