"Sure Ollie, I don't think Lee would mind." Y/n smirked, as Oliver's face went pink.

"S-sure." Lee said quietly.

They all finished eating and headed to the cartridges. Oliver had stayed behind with some of his friends as the rest went together. They all had meat Noah at the Main gates so he could ride with them. Fred, George, Lee, and Noah all sat in one cartridge while the rest all into another.

"So, Williams, you're a Hufflepuff?" Fred started to question Noah.

"Yeah-" He sheepishly said.

"So your nice and all?"

"I would say that I am."

"So you'll be fine with Y/n?"

"Why are you interrogating the poor guy?" George placed a hand on his twin's shoulder. "If he ends up being a git, Y/n knows how to take care of herself." Noah looked over at him with scared eyes. "Not saying that you are a git." He cuffed Noah's hand between his own and shook it with a big smile.

"And you call yourself responsible with your words-" Lee started.

"Kindly shut up." He smiled once more. "Respectfully." He quickly added.

Noah started to look uncomfortable. "It's fine, you won't have to worry bout them much longer." Lee 

Once the cartridges halted to a stop at the small loved village of Hogsmead, the two groups piled off in excitement.

"Where to first?" Noah quickly walked over to Y/n and gave her a genuine smile.

"How about Honeydukes?" The girl smiled.

"Sounds good." The two left the others and walk to the loveable candy store, and walk inside.

"Chocolate frogs!" Once Y/n saw them, she run over and grab a few, making the boy laugh. "Tonight, we feast." She grabbed two more then turned around before she grabbed any more. 

The two finished in the store and went to the checkout.

"Here, I'll pay." Noah dug through his pocket to get the money out needed.

"No, I will." Y/n insisted.

"Y/n, let me pay. We're holding up the line." 

"Fine." She rolled her eyes. He paid for the items they wanted and smiled.

"Where to now?" 

"Zonko's!" She grab his hand and ran. "I love this place." she said, looking around at all the things on the shelves. All the memories surrounding this one building. All the things she used with the twins to do pranks. This place was the best shop in Hogsmeade.

After some time They ended up in the Three Broomsticks.

"I'll order, one second." Noah stood up and walked to the counter. "Two Butterbeers please." 

"They'll be done soon, sir." Madam Rosmerta spoke. Soon enough they were done and handed to him, "Here you go! Have a good day."

"You as well!" 

He brought them back to the booth Y/n was sitting at and placed them down.

"I'll be right back. I need to use the restroom." He then walked off again, soon disappearing behind a wall.

"What are you doing here?" Y/n hear a girl say.

It was a girl in Harry's year, but she didn't quite know who it was. "I'm here with Noah."