Chapter 4 Part 4 - 4

Start from the beginning

---Freya Pov---

Sitting on the steps of the stage... In confusion... I dragged my hands down the sides of my nose just, I felt so mixed about everything... I feel so shit in side... and putting understanding under it was such a challenge! Last time I felt this way Noah had betrayed us... Yet... No betray dragged this out of me! The hell do I make of it all! I just... Don't know right now... Taking my hands off my face I grabbed my bangs tight... letting out a groan of anger... being this... mixed up and confused brought out the worst in me... nothing is worse then not knowing what to do with my emotions! Chica placed a hand on my shoulder from beside me where she stood. "Freya... Why did that get you so torn up?" Chica asked... which did not make me feel better at all... Only fueling me further making me strive more to answer that myself for myself! Not having the answer I gave no answer as shook my head... looking defeated... With a sigh Chica stepped down off the stage... crouching down to eye level in front of me... "Sis" Chica said in a concerned tone... Yet her look came off serious... her eyes seemed to make me feel the need to be more open in a way.

 her eyes seemed to make me feel the need to be more open in a way

"Be Honest with me..." She started grabbing my hands gently and moving them to my lap and off my bangs... Her look told it all... the question I knew... And she didn't need to finish to get the picture through to me... tears slowly built up in my eyes... The cold reality finally taking hold... and with no more time left... and no more will power to continue ignoring... and hiding it... "D-Damn it! W-what's wrong with us!" I cried... tears draining down my cheeks at a slow pace... Chica closed her eyes letting out a long and accepting sigh. "Stubbornness can be a gift... but clearly a bitch as well as gifted..." She excused... "I don't really care, Cause I'm done... You're not worth it..." Those words he spoke... Echoed... messed with... and Sheared through my mind... It hurt... Like a bullet spliced through my heart... They echoed so much... so often... that I felt I was falling into a trance of pain... "I'm Not you're Friend" My old words silenced the echoing of his own... as it filled my mind... 

"If I'd visited instead of becoming you're guard You wouldn't be this hostile" His words echoed... I clenched my fists... "So why the Hostility with me being the guard?" They echoed... "I-I didn't want to watch another Friend follow the same path that every other had! I didn't want to watch you live up into a monster..." I told myself in my mind trying to excuse myself... but Deep down I knew my excuse was shit... no excuse for me... besides Selfish... Fear... "Or was it Noah? Must had felt devastating to have someone you saw as a friend... in such a dark time of your life, betray you like that..." His words echoed... Gritting my teeth as I couldn't fucken take it... "Those Guards toyed with you when you where a Emotional mess... You didn't quite know what to do moving forward after Mairusu died..." His voice continued to haunt my mind... he rocked it... and he filled it... Nothing else was here inside my mind anymore... It's just all him now... and It hurts me more and more... because I just want to move on from him! But all I'm doing is hurting for him... The tears in my eyes flowing like water out a facet now...

"Your trying to be a friend to me again... because you can't walk in life with your own weight held by you!" My own insult to him echoed... Now I'm left wondering why I told him something knowing... that It didn't stay far from describing myself... and how I am now... That I'm shoving him away... "I'm NOT your friend... I never will! And I DO NOT need you! for anything! Nor! To fix the past I may live in!" My words echoed further filling me with pain... I was left with a sharp baby cry breathing pattern... sniffling and gasping time to time between every other breath... "B-But I do... Damn it I do need you... Damn it! I need my friend! But I don't want to take him back... and lose him like Noah!!! I Fear... I fear feeling that exact pain again... That Noah gave me..." I told myself in my head... 

"And you talk like It's a punishment not to have you along side me... But it's no more then a gift to me... You talk as though You're punishing me by not being there... yet You don't seem to know how little I need you in my life now that I've grown, I need little and far between to stand by me to move on forward... But I chase after you because I miss someone I once saw as to be the older sister I needed in my life... all those years ago... and like a older sister becomes in time... No longer a need in life to me... nothing more but a want in life now..." His... Long... and most rectifying words thundered my head... rattling me to my core as I fell forwards crying onto Chica's shoulder as I instinctively hugged her tight as I could... "...The Older Sister I needed..." His words echoed... and Echoed... and just kept fucking with my head... Making my eyes flicker in and out of White and voided to my natural color from just how much it was screwing with me in the head... 

"You only wished to break me out my shell... but now... I guess it's my turn to return the favor... it will be you... Who's breaking from there shell this time around..." The last bit of words torn through my mind... as I shattered inside... I broke... I snapped... I cracked... everything crumbled... Letting go of Chica I stood up... tears still running down my cheeks... But I stood up tall... I stood up determined and my mind all but made up... I knew what I had to do... and that It wasn't avoidable any longer... The 6am Bell rang... But the night being over... Wasn't going to stop this... It was far to long over due... for me to let that change a thing...

---Shawn Pov---

I stopped as I walked out the hallway of the right with Bonnie along side me... Freya was standing now... about 4 feet from us... Tear's filled her eyes... and where draining down her cheeks... Chica standing tens of feet back from us all... Freya had... this different look on her face... and the one in her eyes... told of self ashamed... and sorrows... For once tension felt gone around us... I felt so weird... Unable to truly say for sure what I was feeling had happened to be a deception or a truth... Till I blinked...

Arms around me tight into embrace... a head dug into my shoulders tears dripping down onto my shoulder and neck. "I Love you Little Brother..." Escaped her lips... Choosing not to reopen my eyes as tears of long longed for joy rained down my cheeks... wrapping my arms around her and hugging her at first gentle... but quickly tightening into a firm embrace... Gritting my teeth not from anger... But how much emotion drained... so much tensions leaving me... felt like a long fight had finally ended... It'd been to long since the last time I felt this... Relieved... and this happy to end a struggle such as... this... "I Love you too Sis..." I said just full of emotion... "Damn it Freya! I told myself I wasn't gonna cry today..." I added just... Emotional but yet still joking in tone...

---To Be Continued---

I really can't wait to Unveil Chapter 5's Arc... Because this is the end of Freya arc.... And a stronger arc is rolling up to the party : )

25 Vote's for Because I Believe you crazy madlads can break that in a day XD

McFuckenCuse me! You crazy madlads are aware this book is only 2 days old and you're loving on it to much!!!! CALM DOWN!!! The world can't handle this much Love!!!