Chapter 11 : my angel

Kazuto POV

It's about three and a half months since Alice and Eugeo got married and Asuna and I moved into our new home.

Obviously she now has a little baby bump. At first, she was a bit embarrassed by the extra size but I personally find it adorable.

I've become a wee bit more protective so it's safe to say I drive and drop her off wherever she wants to go whenever she wants to. So I'm watching her decide what to wear right now before I drive her to the mall to meet Lis and Alice.

"That'll look great on you."

"Are you sure? I dunno.."

"Why not? I promise you'll look so amazing."

"But.. I'll look chubby."

(A/N in no way am I trying to say that if you're chubby you aren't beautiful! Asuna's body's just going through a change, adding onto the messed up emotions which is inevitably making her overthink. Right now, what she's kind of saying is like "what if I look bad to him now that my body changed?")

"Asuna. How many times am I going to have to tell you? You don't look bad. You look beautiful as always. You're pregnant. Of course you're gonna have a little tummy but it's cute. Your clothes still look hot as hell on you so stop worrying. If anyone thinks you look weird then they're stupid and don't even deserve to look at your beauty. You got a little chubby but that's only because you're carrying my baby. I don't see you any different. I love you the same. You're still my gorgeous fiancée. Now go change and show off your hot body. I love you."

———
Asuna POV

He walked up to me and held my shoulders, caressing them gently while he spoke.

My heart started pounding and a faint blush rose to my cheeks.

"Now go change and show off your hot body. I love you."

Kirito always knows how to make me feel better. I can't even explain it. He just, calms me.

"And I love you."

He smiled then pecked my lips softly. I returned his sweet smile before venturing off to change into the outfit he chose.

I wore a simple wide legged jeans with an orange blouse tucked in accompanied with a long white cardigan. On my feet, I kept on a laced up, white flat loafers since anything with heels would literally kill me.

I stepped out of the bathroom to meet my almost husband, gawking at me with a huge smile.

"That's my sexy fiancée! Look at you!"

He started whistling and clapping while hyping up my very plain outfit. I blushed and covered my face with my hand while giggling.

"Stop it. I'm not dressed up or anything. I look the same."

"And you always look hot. Can I not hype up my gorgeous girlfriend?"

I removed my hand from my face as he approached me with his sly grin. He held my cheeks and placed multiple kisses on my lips. I could've only stood and smiled with little giggles escaping after each kiss.

"You look absolutely gorgeous."

I blushed and smiled sheepishly as he caressed my cheeks and watched me with literal heart eyes.

"Thank you."

He ended off with one, long affectionate kiss. Our lips stayed connected, moving in time for a few minutes before we finally separated and let our foreheads rest on each other.