Chapter 9 : Eulice

Kazuto POV

The weekend passed quicker than expected, before we knew it, it was the night before Eugeo and Alice gets married.

Alice was set on following her family tradition of not seeing each other at least twenty four hours before the wedding so Eugeo's staying by our mom for the night.

HOWEVER,

She didn't want to be alone.

"Why do I have to suffer because of her tradition?"

"You're not suffering, it's one night without me."

"How am I supposed to sleep?!"

"I'll talk to you right before bed okay?"

"But I wanna cuddle.."

"I want to cuddle with you too but it's only one night. We can be selfless and sacrifice one night together for Alice and Eugeo right?"

"No-"

"Yes. We can. Good boy!"

Alice is making Lis and Asuna stay the night with her. I sat here and watched Asuna pack her stuff and get picked up by Lis, leaving me all alone.

She gave me a lot of kisses to suffice for her not being here but nothing could make up to holding her in my arms before we fall asleep.

That doesn't mean I'm not grateful for her many kisses though.

I walked into my bathroom and stared at my face in the mirror. I looked at the numerous amount of lip prints that marked my skin from her reddish coloured lip gloss.

She really did kiss me a lot..

I smiled then stepped out the bathroom. There's no way in hell I'm staying here by myself so there's only one more option.

——

Euego : "What's the reason behind you coming here to bother me?!"

Kazuto : "I can't visit my mommy, my little sis and the best brother ever?"

Eugeo : "Not unless you want something."

Midori : "Eugeo. Stop that. You know both of you can come whenever."

I wailed and dropped onto the sofa next to my mom before cuddling into her lap.

Kazuto : "Asuna left me!!"

She brushed my hair with her hand while Eugeo stood and glared at me, extremely annoyed.

Midori : "Stop acting like a baby and properly explain."

Kazuto : "She's staying with Alice and Lis for the night. A-And she said I couldn't come so I was home all alone!"

Midori : "And you miss her?"

Kazuto : "Yes!"

Midori : "Poor thing."

Eugeo : "I haven't seen Alice for the entire day!! It's only been like an hour or two for you. You're literally overreacting."

Kazuto : "I thought that you'd be lonely too so I decided that I'd stay the night here to keep you company!"

Euego : "That you'll what? You know they turned my room into a storage and yours into a guest room right...? Which means there's only one guest room.. right?!"

Kazuto : "Yup."

Eugeo : "Oh dear God no."

Kazuto : "Sleepover!"