Secrets revealed

George's POV
"You're sure about this guy?" I asked Clay once again, while wriggling into a skirt.
"He's going straight as well, I figured he could give me some advice." Clay said to me.
"Is that why I have to wear this?" I asked gesturing to the crop top and miniskirt on me.
"It's a nice club relax. I just want to show you off a bit." Clay said and grabbed my ass gently.
"Says the guy wearing a suit." I muttered under my breath. He turned to me and trapped me between the bed and his arms.
"Once the night is over, I promise you can rip this outfit off." He said grinning at my embarrassed face.

We finally got to the club and I watch as Dream excitedly looks around, locking eyes with someone immediately and rushing us both other there.
"Skeppy!" He yelled and a black haired guy answered.
"Dream! God it's been a few huh?" Skeppy said and embraced Clay. He then looked at me and pulled away from Clay.
"Who's the arm candy?" He asked.
"That's my fiancé George." He said with a wink directed at me.
"What? I thought you and Wilbur were still technically together?" Skeppy questioned.
"Yeah we are, George went over there but Wilbur refused to let me go." Clay explained making me realize something crucial: I never told Clay he's not married.
"Oh shit dude. I would usually say I'd deal with it but-" Skeppy got cut off.
"Hey! You and me are both out of that life! Don't blame yourself for Wilbur's doing." Clay said and punched Skeppy's arm.
"Guess I should offer you a seat huh?" Skeppy said and gestured to the vip lounge.
"That'd be nice." Clay said and took my hand, leading me behind him.
When we got behind the curtain, we saw another guy dressed in a little black cocktail dress on his phone. He looked up and smiled.
"Skeppy! Dream!" He said delighted and ran over to hug both of them.
"And who's this pretty lady?" He asked.
"My fiancé George." Clay said.
"Oh ok. George, nice to meet you. I'm Skeppy's wife, call me Badboy." The man said and shook my hand.
"Um... nice to meet you." I said confused slightly, "can I ask your pronouns?" I asked the person.
"Oh my pronouns are still he/him."
"Okay. Why are you calling yourself Skeppy's wife then?" I asked.
"It's a running joke between these two. They made loads of pacts together when they thought they were both straight, now they call us girls so they can still keep those pacts to each other." Bad explained.
"What kind of pacts?" I asked.
"Well there's always the bros before hoes motto, but they have ones that are more down to earth. Like if I was in trouble, I know I could count on Dream to help me like Skeppy would. Skeppy would do that for you as well." Bad explained.
"What's that one? Sluts to be shared?" I joked and Bad laughed.
"You never told me you like funny guys Dream!" Bad said and went over to sit in Skeppy's lap.
I went over to Clay and sat beside him, glancing over at the other couple that looked like they were about to fuck.
"So Skeppy, maybe you can help me with something." Clay spoke and Skeppy turned away from Bad.
"What is it?" He asked slightly annoyed.
"I would prefer if we didn't speak in front of the girls for this." Clay said making me scrunch my face in confusion. Skeppy pushed Bad off of him and grabbed Clay, dragging him off.
"Hey where are you going!?" I yelled.
"Boy stuff, you wouldn't understand!" Clay yelled back.
I looked at Bad in confusion and he just rubbed his head and smiled away the pain.
"They are so immature." Bad said and I laughed and nodded.
"Yeah, but at least we get to wear these outfits. Where else are they up to the standard dress code?" I ask in an ironic girl voice.
"Where did you meet Dream?" Bad asked and got a couple martinis from the bar, placing one in front of me.
"He kidnapped me and I fell in love with him." I said and Bad did a spittake.
"He what!?" He inquired.
"Oh years ago. We broke up, then got back together, then someone else kidnapped us, then Clay got shot, then I took care of him, then I proposed, then lied to him about getting the paperwork signed..." I trailed off, taking a sip of my martini.
"Wait you lied to him? You could be married by now?" Bad asked and I nodded.
"How good is your marriage going?" I asked in hopes of changing the subject.
"About as well as you think, look at him. Now why aren't you answering my question?" Bad asked and the boys came back, rubbing their noses in pain.
"There you are Clay!" I said and leapt up to go talk to him before Bad could. "I missed you!" I say before pulling him in for a kiss. He looks at Skeppy then at me.
"IloveyouGeorge." He said very fast.
"Love you too. Are you okay?" I asked.
"They might have to go to the hospital." Bad said.
"What why?" I asked.
"Well unless YOU know why that blood is soaking your boyfriend or whatever, you might want someone else to take a look." I looked at Clay's shirt to see a huge bloodstain on it that seemed to keep growing.
"Nohopital! Icantakeit." Clay said.
"Clay, you need to see a professional. I can drive you." I said.
"No." He begged and pushed me away, collapsing on the couch and holding his gut. I see his eyes looking around for a solution.
"FuckinokayGeorgeputpressureonmychest!" He yelled and I complied, realizing it was his bullet wound deciding to reopen.
"We should really get out of here." I said gently while still complying to his orders.
"Shutit! Skeppyyousaidyouhaveatailorkit? Useit." He ordered.
"Right away." Skeppy said and got out a small patchwork kit. He threaded a needle while I took Clay's shirt off to reveal the wound.
"Not today." Clay breathed and let Skeppy sew him back together right there.

When he was finally patched I pulled Skeppy to the side and talked to him.
"Thank you! If I had known that his bullet wound could reopen, I would be more prepared-" I was cut off.
"Bullet wound? If you go take a look at the wound it's clearly a stab wound. Probably from that jerk at the table." My eyes widen.
"What jerk?" I asked with fear.
"Oh some guy saw you and decided to try and beat up Dream for being gay. But I don't have to tell you how fit he is for a fight." I blushed and thought a bit more.
"But why would he fight back like that? He never enters an unfair fight." I said that earning a laugh from Skeppy.
"You've never seen him on cocaine then." He said and my heart sank.
"He's using..?" I asked and Skeppy looked over at Clay, who has been unconscious for a few minutes now.
"He literally brought the cocaine to me. He wanted to know what to do with it, I may have suggest one last party bump." Skeppy explained. I couldn't sit back anymore.
I balled my hand up and swung it at Skeppy, punching him square in the nose. Then I stepped back in horror when I realized I was behaving like my father.
Skeppy looked up at me with his eyes watering, then lunged at my torso, knocking us both to the ground. I kicked my foot up to his shoulder and held him below me before flipping over so I was sitting on his chest.
"Fuck you!" I yelled at him and punch him again. I brought my fist back to do it again, but someone grabbed my elbow and pulled me off of Skeppy.
"George please stop." I heard him say. Then I watch Bad go to Skeppy who was on the floor. Clay was dragging me. I got up and hugged him.
"I thought you were dead for a moment there." I said and gripped tighter.
"I would never leave you." Clay whispered in my ear making me calm instantly.
"What got you so wound up anyways?" He asked me.
"It's nothing now." I said, hoping that someday he'll bring it to me without a huge fight going down.