I sighed in annoyance. "Anything else?"

"H-hailey isn't in her room"

"She's sleeping in my room"

Her head shot up. "She-she's sleeping in your room?"

"Didn't I already answer that?" I snapped in irritation and slammed the door shut in her face, my mood already soured after seeing her.

After taking a shower, I descended down the stairs to see Hailey chattering with the other woman. Seeing me, Hailey jumped out of her stool and sprinted towards me then circled her arm around mine and dragged me to the kitchen counter.

The other woman, who I dare not speak the name of, blushed upon my arrival.

Hailey grinned and lifted herself to a stool. "So I realised you two haven't been properly introduced-"

"Forget it" I said startling them both. "I have somewhere to be" I turned to Hailey and tapped her nose. "And your attendance is compulsory"

Hailey scowled. "I'm not coming"

"It wasn't a request"

"You don't own me"

"Fine, then you're missing the chance to ride in my helicopter"

Hailey abruptly stood up and cleared her throat. "Where's my handbag? Ah yes!" She grinned. "upstairs" Then she ran off to our room, leaving me smiling after her.

I felt the disturbing stare of the other woman and I quickly shot her a glare and strode out the door. Hailey joined me in the elevator and I pressed the button to the rooftop.

Hailey gasped as we stepped out.

My men were standing in two straight lines on either sides to welcome us and the helicopter with the letter k imprinted on it was parked on the helipad, it's rotator blades spinning, blowing the wind in all directions.

"Omg chaebol vibes!" Hailey shouted.

"The what-" Before I could even finish asking her she was running towards the helicopter with her hands flying in the air.

She threw her handbag inside like a javelin and without any of my men's help she climbed into the helicopter and gave a fist bump to the stunned pilot's shoulder before taking a seat and putting on her headsets with a wide grin plastered on her face.

I stood staring at her in shock for a moment and then burst out laughing. My men all gave me mortified glances but I couldn't help it. I laughed till my eyes teared up.

She is one of a kind.

After quickly composing myself back I climbed into the helicopter and put on my headset as the pilot took off.

Hailey's eyes stayed fixed to the ground below as we flew over the city, excitement clear in her face.

"So tell me" Hailey glanced up and batted her eyes lashes. "Will you write this under my name if I marry you?"

I bit my lip to suppress my grin. "No, I love my helicopters"

"That's a shame but you could give it as a token of-" She suddenly stopped and looked at me with wide eyes. "Wait, did you just say that in plural?"

I nodded.

"Omg that is so cool" She squealed in excitement. "Let's exchange souls"

"No"

"You're rude"

I chuckled. "You're crazy"

Hailey scowled and narrowed her eyes at me. "Now tell me, where are we going?"

"To play golf"

Her brows knitted. "What?"

"Mr. Prescott asked me to play golf with him today"

"Mr. Prescott? As in Prescott Prescott?"

"Mmm"

Her eyes lit up. "So cool! Do you think he'll fall for my charms and give me an apartment for free?"

"Keep dreaming"

...

I lowered my cap, covering my eyes from the bright sun as I strolled through the golf course with Mr. Prescott beside me.

"I heard you're planning to acquire TMC"

I nodded. "That's my plan so far"

Mr. Prescott smiled and gave me a pat on the shoulder. "I like you Ian. You're far more ambitious than your father"

I smiled. "Not the person I liked to be compared with"

Mr. Prescott came to a halt and closed his eyes, tilting his face up to the sun. "Everyone has problems with their family Ian but always remember, blood is thicker than water"

"I beg to differ"

"Your brother said the same thing"

I tensed at the mention of my brother, my expression hardening. "Then he was right"

Mr. Prescott turned to me and noticed that I was uncomfortable with where our conversation was headed to. He let out a heavy sigh and glanced over my shoulder.

"Your fiancé seems very energetic today"

In confusion, I spun around and found Hailey swinging the golf club like a baseball bat.

A grin curled up my lips. "Indeed she is" I turned back to Mr. Prescott. "If you excuse me-"

He waved a dismissive hand. "No need to ask. Go to her"

I gave him a curt nod and walked towards Hailey with my hands folded behind my back. "I brought you here to play golf not baseball"

"You shut up. I know what I'm doing" She bent her knees and swinged the club again but the ball didn't move an inch.

"Oh really? Then how many balls did you strike into the holes?"

"Jeez, why you gotta be so dirty minded?"

I laughed. "Nice way to dodge the question"

"Thank you"

"Let me teach you"

She shook her head. "No need. I know how to-" Before she could finish her sentence I circled my arms around her waist from behind and pulled her against me. Her cheeks flushed red. Adorable.

"First" I whispered in her ear. "Square your feet" I moved my leg in between hers and parted her feet. "Then align your shoulders and-" My hands slowly trailed along her arms and clasped the club over her hands. "Grip the club correctly"

I brushed my lips against her soft cheek and Hailey gasped, her eyes fluttering close at my touch. She leaned onto my chest and I lowered my head, pressing kisses on her neck, leaving small bites along my way. As I found her soft spot a moan escaped her lips and my cock instantly hardened. Fuck.

"Then what?" She asked, her breathing laboured.

I nuzzled my head in her neck. "I forgot" I murmured.

"You're a very bad teacher, you know"

I smiled. "I know"

"Now on the count of three" She took a deep breath. "I'm gonna stomp on your foot and curse you out loud for making me feel like a homewrecker"

A soft laugh vibrated in my chest. "That's pointless because you're the only woman in my life" I pressed a long lingering kiss on the nape of her neck.

"And you're the only woman I want"

Next update:- 26/6/21