Girls penthouse

Annika came back from her gym and directly went towards dining area. She was wearing a black trackpants and sports bra. Taking water, she went to kitchen to see Bhavya and Gauri cooking together.

"Good morning ladies", she said sitting on the slab grabbing an apple.

"Morning Anu, freshen up. We've made pancakes and mocha", Gauri said making Annika groan.

"Why!! Just last night I ate so much fatty in anger thinking I won't be working for a while where I need to go to Allure today. No! No! I will just have this apple and few strawberries with juice", Annika whined frowning at last making other two roll eyes.

"Babe! Nothing will happen in one day. You love mocha and pancakes", Bhavya said making Annika nod when her subconscious mind mocked her about her liking every food making her grumpy.

"No no! I am not eating. I will go and freshen up", Annika said jumping down on her feet and walked to her room muttering something.

Annika took a quick shower and walked in her walk-in closet choosing a dress for the day. She chose a rib-tied stripped black top with matching pants. Doing a light make-up, she paired up with black pumps and tassel earrings. She curled the ends of her hair completing her look.

Looking at herself, she smiled feeling satisfied with her look and walked out taking her handbag

Looking at herself, she smiled feeling satisfied with her look and walked out taking her handbag. She saw Gauri and bhavya waiting for her on the dining table. Maria brought a plate of apple and strawberries with glass of mixed fruit juice.

"Anu!! Eat na!", Gauri said again making Annika shake her head and started having fruits checking her social media.

Finishing their breakfast, they left for Allure.

"Annika, you're okay with Shivaay sir na now?", Bhavya asked to which Annika nodded confused.

"I have already said 4 times till now Bhavya, it was past. He was wrong, he accepted, it's okay", Annika said to which other two sighed making Annika narrow her eyes.

"Guys what's happening?", she asked to which they looked at her with smiles shaking head.

"Absolutely nothing. We're happy, to work with you", Gauri said taking a pause to which Bhavya nodded.

Annika, who was not completely satisfied nevertheless nodded.

|••••|

Allure

Annika, Gauri amd Bhavya reached Allure talking to each other when Rudy saw them.

"Hello beautiful ladies", Rudra said stopping them in lobby area. They turned to him and Gauri Annika passed a smile towards him.