Chapter-1

My mom came and waked me up.

Shenyue, today is your first day of school after the summer vacation - said mom.

Ne(yes).....mumma. 2 mins more.

No,2 minutes. You're in high school but you behave like a child. Every year on the first day of school after vacations you behave like this. Get up fast- said mom.

Ne,mom. Mom! I think dad is calling you - I said in a sleepy voice.

I hadn't heard him calling me - said mom.

But I heard.

Ani(no) he's not calling me -said mom.

Ani, he's calling you I heard it and I think he is calling for something important.

Okay, Lemme see.

Ahhh.... Before she comes I should get my precious 2 minutes sleep.

After 2 minutes.......

I heard the sound of an anklet and I know it's her's. I jumped fom the bed and ran towards the bathroom.

Shenyue!! Stop cracking your silly jokes on me. I'm warning you - said mom.

I'll try but I won't stop coz' I love it. Saranghae omma (I love you mom).

Nado saranghae( I love you too),dear.

I washed up and wore my school uniform....I ate the breakfast and walked to the school.

(Lemme tell you that I'm completely different in school than at home. I don't talk much in school. Basically I'm an introvert.)

In the school....

While I was walking to my way towards my classroom, I heard some voice calling my name.I turned back and saw my bestfriends, Hyejin and Aesook.

Anneong (hello) - said Hyejin and Aesook.

(Let me introduce them. First Hyejin, she is an ambivert. She is very good at studies. She is the third ranker of our class and she studies hard not to come second but to get ahead from Soohyun, the second ranker of our class. She doesn't want to be behind her. She hates her very much. It's not like we ( Aesook and I) like her but we don't hate her like she does.)

(Next up is Aesook, she is I year older than me and Hyejin. She is completely different from me and Hyejin. She is not very good in studies but she manages to get passing marks and that's enough for her. She even have a boyfriend and the best thing about her is that she is a friend who can do anything to protect her friends. She's the genuine friend one can have and I'm very lucky to have a bestfriend like her.)

After having a little chat we entered into our classroom. I was a little nervous as it was the beginning of our semester and there were also some new faces. After entering we took our seat. We sat beside each other. Then, we saw Soohyun coming towards us. Yes...... Soohyun whom Hyejin hates the most.

She came towards us with a fake smile on face.

Anneong everyone after so many days - she said.

Ne,so many days - said Aesook with a fake smile.

Nice to see you all - said Soohyun.

But we don't feel the same - said Hyejin with a rude expression on her face.

I sighed and slightly pushed Hyejin to shut her mouth. At a glance I saw Soohyun's face which became red because of anger. And it looked so funny that I slightly chuckled.

With the same expression she looked at me.
What are you laughing at - she asked in an irritated voice.
At your face - said Hyejin.

At which Aesook laughed very hard but I managed to control my laughter and indicated them to shut up.

Then, suddenly Miss Lisa ( our english teacher) entered the classroom.
Soohyun! what are you doing there , go to your seat - said Ms.lisa

Ne ma'am - said Soohyun.

[Let me tell you Soohyun doesn't likes only one girl the most in the entire class and that is the one and only me. I know you are surprised by this but it's true. As you we know she is the second ranker of our class and from second-ranker's  p.o.v her biggest rival is the first ranker and again that is the one and only me......
Ne.... I'm the first ranker/ bookworm of the class. Everyone is good in this class. Though I also have a person whom I hate the most in this entire class and that is sun-woo. Believe me he is the most irritating person I have ever met. Except him everyone is good in this class {accept Soohyun} I understand her if I would be in place of her I would also react a little bit like her so that's okay.]

*

*

*

Thankyou very much for reading and this the end of chapter - 1 if you found any mistake feel  free to say me.

And comment your reviews......