Chapter 80 part 2

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Baekhyun instantly recognized Jungkook's friend who he had once met during the full moon party.

The two of them made eye contact and Baekhyun smiled at him briefly.

Jimin felt a mixture of dread and disappointment rising in his heart when he saw the man's pearly white teeth, but by then, Baekhyun had already started the car with Rosé inside.

The villa that Baekhyun bought was located in the suburbs of Lin City. The place was filled with tall, green trees which helped give it a tropical vibe. When they arrived, a few friends were already sitting together in the garden while barbecuing and drinking. As they chatted, they could not help but sigh as they reminisced about the past.

Compared to the wild boy of days gone by, Baekhyun's temperament had become much gentler and more restrained. He sat next to Rosé and naturally took care of her the entire time. Because of this, some of their classmates teased, "The two of you were wrongly separated in the past. Aren't you planning on getting back together again?"

After saying this, everyone laughed. Baekhyun joined in the laughter, but he also put his hand around the back of Rosé's chair and looked at her quietly. Everyone saw him do this, so they quickly got the hint.

However, Rosé smiled plainly and shrugged. "It's all in the past, so let's not talk about it again. Are the chicken wings done?"

Baekhyun was stunned as the others immediately tried to smooth things over. "It's done, it's done, here you go."

After eating for a while, Baekhyun went into the house to get some more food. Rosé, on the other hand, continued to chat with everyone for a while, but she eventually put her bag on the chair and got up to go to the bathroom.

The villa was brightly lit as she strolled along the corridor. After taking a few steps, she suddenly stopped.

The door on the right side of the hallway was left slightly ajar, but she still spotted a few photos hanging on the wall. There was a picture of Baekhyun and two elders, which Rosé quickly recognized to be his deaf-mute parents. There was also a picture of his high school graduation photo from the past. Moreover, there was also a huge photoshoot collection of her which Baekhyun had saved half of his pocket money to take her to when they were both dating.

She gently pushed the door open.

The room looked like a showroom. Other than photos, there were also many vintage cameras, books, and small sculptures.

At this moment, she heard Baekhyun's low and gentle voice from behind her. "I've lost a lot and have only managed to retrieve a few things from my old life, which I've kept here."

Rosé turned around and smiled at him. "You can always add more stuff in the future."

Instead of answering her, Baekhyun leaned his tall body against the cupboard and lowered his head to look at her. When he did this, the atmosphere in the room immediately changed.

Of course, Rosé understood what he was thinking, but she pretended not to notice it. Instead, she looked at the neatly arranged dolls in the cupboard with great interest. The figures had human faces and were carved out of a maple-colored wood. All of them had masterfully crafted faces which looked like life while also keeping its doll characteristics at the same time. The eyes of the dolls were made of a black meteorite while the smiling teeth looked like pieces of porcelain and jade.

Rosé stared at them for a while before changing the subject. "Where did you buy this? It's so unique. Can you take it out and let me have a look?"

Baekhyun picked one up and handed it to her. "Of course. A friend made it and gave it to me."

Rosé gasped in admiration. "Your friend's really skillful." Then, she put down the doll and smiled at him. "Let's go out." As she turned to the door, Baekhyun grabbed her waist and pulled her back. Rosé was startled and instinctively tried to push him away. However, Baekhyun's arms were very strong and he simply lowered his head to look at her without letting her go. A streak of light from the hallway shone inside, casting a ray of light over his focused, intense face.