Chapter 18

Greatly dismiss the strange feeling on the tip of his fingers, Jungkook says to Lao Wu: "Really not simple. Have you ever seen a hostage being more fearsome than the kidnapper?"

Lao Wu laughs: "The point is although she's a petite girl, she has such a terrifying strength.

Both of them faintly smiled.

Lao Wu continues to say: " Train her properly, you never know she might even be a godly investigator. However, it's problematic that she is lacking her physical strength.

"It won't be a problem,"Jungkook says: "Make her tired as if she changed several layers of skin will naturally increase her physical strength."

The next morning when Lisa wakes up, the red marks on her chest still hadn't completely faded. Because of her very pale skin, it is even frightening in her perspective looking at herself in the mirror.

Lisa rubs on some rose's oil that makes her body emits the oil's fragrance. Reaching the office, Rosé leans in closer to Lisa and sniffs: "Did you hurt yourself yesterday?"

"Just got a little bit bruised." Lisa replied.

A moment later, Jungkook having his hands in his pant pockets walks in the office. He nods to greet everyone then goes in his office.

If it were some other girls, they would be embarrassed seeing Jungkook today because of what happened. Because Lisa is naturally different than the norm in that area, she just politely greets Jungkook.

Jungkook is of course just as usual; He knows how to control himself, he's also perfectly clear why he yearns for that soft feeling. It's only natural since he hasn't been this intimate with a woman in far too long. That's why he immediately take a cold shower reaching home yesterday night thus all the fantasy is completely gone. He doesn't have any other thought seeing Lisa today.

"Hey, do you feel there is something different about the atmosphere after the superintendent is back? Rosé glances over at Jungkook's office and quietly asks.

Lisa nods. It's more nerve wrecking. Everyone speaks in a lower tone and faster than usual.

Naturally, Lisa adapts quite well at this atmosphere.

There are many tasks to be done for Yang Yu's case making Rosé and Lisa very busy the whole morning.

Because there's so much work to be done for Yang Yu's case, Rosé and Lisa are very busy for the whole morning. In the evening, all the documents and forms are about completed. Lisa couldn't even take a breath before the phone on the table rings. Jungkook is calling: "Get in here!"

Lisa walks into his office. Jungkook is leaning onto his chair holding documents in his hands, not even raising his head: "Close the door!"

Lisa closes the door and obediently stands still. Jungkook looks up at her: "Sit down!"

Lisa sat down.

Feeling the peer look that Jungkook is giving her, Lisa promptly looks straight at Jungkook. His face is handsome with a clean look; his two eyes are slight close, wanting to evaluate Lisa.

Lisa likes to observe someone's eyes because they tell a bit about the person's mental state. But Jungkook's eyes at any given time are indifferent making it impossible for other to see through him.

"You are the first officer who got caught as a hostage in the past 10 years." Jungkook says: "How do you explain that?" with a low and stern voice. His look is ice cold. Lisa heard that Jungkook made some female officers cry while lecturing them.

However, Lisa doesn't show any sign of tension, she replies: "I don't think I need to explain."

It's not that Lisa doesn't feel shameful about it, it just that she is by nature very composed. She acknowledges her physical ability is always been her weakness. But she believes that everyone has his or her own weaknesses, why does one have to feel shameful about it?