Jimin was lucky today and swiftly won three games in a row. He joyfully looked around like a freshly-crowned king and noticed that Monkey was now looking out the window absent-mindedly. He followed Monkey's gaze and was immediately stunned.

He was not the only one who was dumbfounded. The man next to him quickly raised his hand to nudge another and in a minute, all of them had their necks craned looking in the same direction. They completely ignored the game of cards and focused entirely on their newest interest.

There wasn't a cloud in the indigo sky outside the window as the bright sun beat down on the grass and the lake, leaving a dazzling sheen on its surface. A young woman was walking out from behind the trees and was slowly heading towards the lake. She wore a light pink dress and a pair of matching sandals while her long black hair fell on her shoulders like the most luxurious satin. Jimin had never seen someone with such beautiful hair before. There lustrous shine on her hair was irresistible as it rested neatly on the woman's jade-like shoulder. Not to mention, when the woman turned her face slightly, they could see her thin, sleek eyebrows and her eyes that were full of life.

Thankfully, the large window was a one-way glass such that those on the outside could not look inside. Because of this, the thirsty bachelors inside could ogle the woman to their heart's desire, while the lady remained unaware of their existence. They watched her walking leisurely to the lakeside before frowning slightly. She was extremely gorgeous, but after seeing her frown slightly, she appeared a little distant and cold. However, this imperfection and the fact that she now seemed more unattainable only made her more attractive.

She sat down on the bench by the lake and seemed lost in her own thoughts. After a moment of silence inside the hotel lounge, the atmosphere became rowdy. Monkey stared at her before quickly howling his displeasure. "She's definitely not from Jungkook's side. Does he even have any female friends that we're not aware of? Fuck, I can't believe sister-in-law actually has such a beautiful friend."

Right after Jungkook entered the lounge, he saw the group of men discussing enthusiastically while looking at Rosé on the other side of the window.

When they saw Jungkook, they immediately asked, "Third Jeon, who is she? Is she your sister-in-law?"

Normally, they were not the type to get excited so easily, since all of their eyes were very sharp, they had seen all kinds of beauties before. The reason why they reacted as such was because Rosé's beauty was very unique in their eyes. She was enchanting, yet there was also a hint of boyish charm. She looked delicate and beautiful, but there was still a touch of listlessness in her which made her seem very mysterious. Men were most afraid of mysterious women as they could never resist the urge to chase after someone out of their reach. Furthermore, Rosé's sudden appearance caught them by surprise and, boys being boys, they wanted to create a fuss out of it.

Jungkook looked at Rosé. Half a year had passed ever since Chanyeol's case, and the poor girl had been keeping a very low profile ever since. Thus, he replied, "She's a friend of Lisa. You guys better not mess with her."

Everyone laughed as someone pointed out, "It's too late, Monkey has already gone over."

Jungkook frowned and looked at his surroundings. True enough, he did not see Monkey. Monkey was well-known to be a playboy who had a countless number of girlfriends, so there was no way he was going to let him harass Rosé. However, at this moment, the guests started arriving and Jungkook had to greet them. Thus, he waved his hand and said sternly, "I'm not joking, someone please stop him."

This group of people were still relatively useful when he was serious, and several people immediately stood up. At this point, Jimin who had been drinking tea silently also got up. "I'll go."