At the mall

After you fully transformed into her shoe, she wished that it would take you a full week before you started to become a person again. She also wished that you would take the shape of whatever shoe she wanted you to be. She tested this by turning you into a doc martin shoe, then a vans slip on, then an ugg boot. After testing, she turned you back into the Gladiator sandal and put you on. You had never been a piece of clothing before so it was a weird sensation having her foot slide into your body. You first felt her toes touching your lips, then you started to taste the sweat that was dried on her toes. She started inching her foot into the shoe and you saw her foot going through it. You saw her black and white nails inching their way through you until they were right up against your eyes. She rested her foot and you tasted the sweat that ran down her whole foot. You could feel her foot inside your mouth. 

After she and her friends got to the mall, they started to walk around and buy things. Every time she stepped, it felt as if a boulder was being shoved down your throat. They were shopping for about 3 hours before one of Genna's friends got hungry. They all went to the food court and got some chick fil a. As they were eating. Genna took her shoes off to put on a couple new ankle bracelets and toe rings. She wished that you were also a toe ring and you immediately started shrinking rapidly. You body came together and turned to metal before it stopped and she put you on her left middle toe. She then wished that she had pads under her feet to keep them lean while walking barefoot the rest of the time. After another 4 hours at the hot mall in her toes, you were fretty fed up with her bullshit. You tried to talk to her but couldn't since you were still the ring. 

"I can't wait for tomorrow. We are gonna have so much fun aren't we"?

You gulped at the thought of what she had in plan for the next day.