At her house

As I biked over to her house, I started to feel worse and worse due to the size of the houses in her neighborhood. As I got to her house and walked up her driveway. As you rang her doorbell and heard it chime through her house, you got the urge to walk in and take off your shoes. She must have wished it. As you took off your shoes you heard her sprint down her spiral staircase and hug you. You hugged her back obviously since she was tan and wearing a tanktop, short jean shorts, and barefoot. You took a glance at her feet and they were painted white with black spots covering them. 

"Can you do me a favor"?

"Sure, what is it"?

"Do I even need to say".

You instantly got the urge to massage her feet and hated that she had this power over you. You looked at her feet and then suddenly found a bottle of lotion in your hands, part of the wish I guess. You both went over to her upstairs living room/loft area and you squirted the lotion in your hands. She started to gossip and talk about girl things while you massaged. You started to rub up and down her sole completely against your will. Part of her wish is that your hands move on their own in the exact spots she wants. You felt your hands started rubbing in between her toes then you suddenly leaned in to suck on her toes. You got hard off of this but didn't want her to suspect anything so you started complaining and pretending to be grossed out. She didn't want to hear it so she wished that you didn't complain and were happy doing it. She then asked you to lick her soles and you obliged.

After you finished the massage and regained control over your hands, she asked you for another favor

"Could you demonstrate your abilities since I've never really seen them"?

You agree and ask her what you should turn into.

"How about the couch cushion"?

You take your gloves off and rest your hands on the couch. You instantly start to feel your skin become softer and start to feel like the texture of the couch. She starts to feel your face as your skin is changing to match the color of the cushion. She asks you to keep going so you do. You feel your organs and muscles start to become stuffed and your limbs contract into your body. Pretty soon you are just a couch cushion and she is amazed by this. She puts her feet on you and rests her body on top of you. You still have all of your senses even though you are just a couch cushion so you can still touch, taste, smell, see, hear. You listen to her being amazed by this and smell her. She smells like perfume but her feet smell extraordinary. They taste like all of your hopes combined. She eventually says that she is tired and falls asleep. You are stuck as a couch cushion for about a day before you feel your body return to normal.