"Late Again Mr.Nicholson?"

"Yeah I guess.." Perez said shrugging

"take you're seat. Copy the notes we've taken so far from someone else."

Perez sat next to me and pulled is notebook out, I heard him let out a sigh and I pushed my notebook closer to him so he could copy the notes.

He gave me a smile"Thanks Danielle."

"No problem" I shrugged

when he was finished copying the notes he slid my notebook back to me. I kinda trailed off with my focus and started daydreaming .. My mind flipped over to Sherane ..I can't wait to get back to Louisiana ..OOHHH IMMA BEAT HER ASS!!, I never really liked her anyway..i mean don't get me wrong she was a nice girl and everything but I never thought she was right for my brother. Only a month left until I get to go back to NOLA..I was ready for it. Jarvis was leaving training camp and going to back to Louisiana around the same time we would be leaving. Class was really taking forever to end!! Once it ended, me and Perez headed to the student library.

"Are you sure you wanna get tutored today? You look really tired" I said.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He pulled his textbook out.

"Oh okay..."

As I was teaching him the different terms we'd have to know, this nigga was just gazing at me like I was the damn North Star or some shit!!!"

"Perez. Are you listening?" I asked

"Umm yeah sorry for staring..you're just really beautiful." He sighed

"you need to pay attention we already having a test on Monday and you need you get higher than a 'C'."

"Okay..Imma pay attention."

I gave him some practice questions that would probably be on the test and sat back in my Chair. My phone started buzzing in my purse, It was Angel so I answered it.

Me:Wassup Boop.

Angel:GIRL THIS BITCH PLAYED JAR-JAR!!!!

Me:Mmhh..I know she did but don't tell her I know, cuz when I get back to NOLA I'm beating her ass.

Angel: I'm in the supply closet upstairs anyway so she don't know I called you, but Ight girl I got you.

Me:Imma call you back I'm tutoring a classmate

Angel: Ight bet,

I hung the phone up and put it back in my purse..

"You are way too beautiful to be fighting.." He said putting his pencil down

"Well when you mess with the people I love most best believe you getting ya ass beat."

"I respect that..But if you're so called boyfriend really cared he wouldn't want you fighting period..if you were my girl I wouldn't want you too ." He said shrugging .

"Well I'm not you're girl.."

"You could be." He smirked.

"Find yourself another tutor! I'm done...and by the way my boyfriend cared so much that he damn near begged me to not tutor you! He said this shit was gonna happen, but oh well fuck it..you can fail I could care less" I grabbed my stuff off the table and walked out the library.

I wasn't gonna sit there and let him flirt with me and talk shit about Odell, That's dead all over! When I got home, Odell was out back on the basketball court just shooting around.

"Hey boo.." I sat my stuff down on the bench he had on the side of the court

"Hey Babygirl" He kissed my forehead. "how was you're tutoring?" He passed me the ball.