o19. sabrina

TWO WEEKS LATER

instagram

♥︎ liked by mandygarciaiscool, irisapatow and 3

♥︎ liked by mandygarciaiscool, irisapatow and 3.924.922 more

oliviarodrigo: i know this might seem ridiculous, but believe me, it's not. as many of you know, cora and i are in a relationship. we have been for a month and a half now, and we decided it's time for both of us to share an unpleasant experience we had two weeks ago with another celebrity you guys know.
sabrina carpenter tried to sabotage our relationship by asking someone to steal cora's phone and text me, saying horrible things i know code would've never said.
then joshua reached out to cora, saying that sabrina had told him about her plan on accident, so he tried to warn us, but i had already read the fake texts. not only did she tell him about her 'plan' but she also admitted she doesn't support the lgbtq+ community, and finds us disgusting.
i'm just sharing all of this personal information with you to spread awareness on the subject. i know it might seem like a lot to take in, but i swear that all of it it's true.
joshua, cora and i talked, and we agreed to share it because we know that people like that don't deserve to have a platform on any social media that might have influence on young people.
thank you for reading this <3
olivia

[ COMMENTS ARE TURNED OFF ]

author's note

sabrina needs to make a notes
app apology tbh

also, i wanted to say something.
sabrina carpenter is not homophobic
in real life. this is al fictional.
this means no harm in any way
to sabrina carpenter or anyone
around her. it's only for entertainment
purposes only !!