oo8. hangover mandy

message

liv <3
i'm already at the airport :))

cora <3
OMG
do you want me to pick you up?

liv <3
omg no it's ok tate is already
picking me up. i'll text you
when i land

cora <3
okok i'm excited
tell me whenever you want
to hang out

liv <3
ofc :)))
see you 💕

CORA HATED IT but she was scared Olivia wasn't gonna call her to hang out when she arrived in New York. Mandy tried to warn her a few times that Olivia couldn't avoid hanging out with Cora, but she would still think that.

"I'm telling you, you like her," Mandy warned her, applying lipstick. The two were going out for the night with some of their friends to take their minds off the Sabrina situation. "I don't. Believe me, I'd know if I did. I haven't even met her in person," Cora replied, looking at herself in the mirror, not sure if she should even go out when she wasn't in the mood.

Mandy noticed that Cora wasn't fully convinced about even leaving the house, but didn't want to say anything about it.

"Come on, let's go," Cora said after putting on makeup. Mandy still didn't believe a word she said about Olivia.

Mandy drove this time. Cora wasn't exactly the best driver there was, so Mandy always took her places or she'd take the subway or any bus. "Who is going to this thing?" Cora asked, not sure if she remembered she knew who was going, too. "Well, I think Wyatt you know, Oleff, Iris, Flora, David, possibly Thomas, but he didn't confirm anything and some of Wuatt's friends too."

It took them around ten minutes to arrive to Wyatt's house. "Look, Wyatt just broke up with Erin so don't bring the subject up," Mandy warned her as they got out of the car.

They pulled up on a street full of small houses, where Wyatt lived. Cora has always liked where he lived. She always used to say that she wanted to move into a house like his whenever she had the opportunity to.

"Hey!" Mandy greeted Jack at the door with a hug, which he received gracefully, hugging her back even tighter. "Wyatt, hi!" Cora was next to one of Wyatt's hugs. People would always say that he have the best hugs ever. "Cora, honey! How are you?" he asked, closing the door.

They chatted their way into the living room, where at least fifteen people were talking with music in speakers. It was a small gathering of friends, which included alcohol, food and music. The best way to describe Wyatt. He walked in the living room with Mandy and Cora next to him. "Who are the girls, Wy?" a red head with short hair asked, putting her drink down. "They're Mandy and Cora. Some of you know them," he pointed at the two girls standing next to him.

"That's Sophia and Finn. You already know Iris, Flora and David so I don't think you have to be introduced,"

Cora recognized the two friends that he just named. They were his co-stars on his first really big movie, IT.

Hours passed by like seconds. Cora was enjoying this more than she thought she would. Sophia introduced herself the second she sat down next to her, and had an incredible bond with her. Finn and Wyatt were the loudest and weirdest people she's ever met (in the best way possible). She really hoped that those bonds she created today were never broken.

[ sophialillis started following you ]

[ finnwolfhardofficial started following you ]

Mandy drove back to Cora's apartment, and spent the night there. Cora was completely sober, while Mandy had had a few drinks. (None of them know how they made it home without crashing the car).

The second Mandy landed on the couch, she fell asleep and started snoring. Cora took a shower, put on her pijamas and laid in bed. Checking her phone, she noticed more people started to follow her, now that three big actors were following her. She didn't really like that people followed her because of other people, but it's what she was known for, in her opinion. 'Being friends with celebrities that are far more famous than I'll ever be'.

The clock's handle on her bedside table indicated that it was three forty six in the morning. Knowing that she would not be able to get up tomorrow and take care of 'hungover Mandy', she tried to fall asleep, but failed too many times. She gave up. Cora scrolled through TikTok as she hoped that her brain would get tired somehow. But it only made her feel more awake than ever.

instagram messages

sophialillis
hiiii

coradever_
hey what's up

sophialillis
nothing much
it's just that i have to deal
with drunk wy for the rest
of the night and wyatt and
finn are asleep so i thought
i'd text someone

coradever_
smart choice
how's he going?

sophialillis
sent a video

coradever_
oh shit that's not good
did you try knocking him out
with a pan?

sophialillis
no but the thought of doing
it it's tempting

coradever_
don't do it

sophialillis
give me one good reason not
to i'm about to🧍🏻‍♀️

coradever_
well without him we won't
have any more amazing parties
and stuff and i won't meet new
people 😭

sophialillis
right
i won't do it only because you
asked me not to🙄🙄🙄

coradever_
thanks bestie❤️‍🔥😁

sophialillis
and what's up w you? why
aren't you sleeping? it's late

coradever_
sorry mom???
idk i just can't sleep i'm not tired

sophialillis
lmaoo
well are you doing anything
tomorrow?? maybe we can
hang out

coradever_
umm idk i'd have to check
i think i'm hanging w a friend
tomorrow

sophialillis
oh sure
it's fine

coradever_
sorry :(
i'll let you know whenever i'm
free tho

sophialillis
it's fine :)
sure whatever you want