o16. and women

THREE WEEKS LATER

♥︎ liked by wyattoleff, sabrinacarpenter and 2

♥︎ liked by wyattoleff, sabrinacarpenter and 2.934.104 others

coradever_: @oliviarodrigo 🌷❤️

comments

user32: 🏳️‍🌈⃠
user8: get tf out <3

user33: MY PARENTS 💓💗💖💘💕💞

mandygarciaiscool: YOU'RE SO CUTE PLEASE ADOPT ME
coradever_: @oliviarodrigo let's adopt her :D
oliviarodrigo: YES

oliviarodrigo: 💜 almost one month

user34: THEY'RE DATING?!
user35: APPARENTLY YES

user36: WHY IS EVERYONE TYPING IN ALL CAPS?
user37: BECAUSE CORA AND LIV ARE DATING
user36: WHAAT

sabrinacarpenter: so cute 💘
user37: what the fuck
coradever_: 💕

wyattoleff: gay❣️
coradever_: 💔💔

OLIVIA AND CORA had been dating for three weeks. Everything was great for them and their friends.

"You need help with that?" Cora asked Olivia. She was finally moving in with Tate after a few days of moving boxes all around the country with Liv's clothes and belongings. "It's fine," Olivia said, carrying a heavy box, obviously needing help. Cora did not hesitate to help her girlfriend by carrying the box herself. "I appreciate it but I had it under control," Olivia walked the stairs of the building behind her. Tate was suing the elevator to take the other boxes.

"You didn't," Cora chuckled.

"Wanna go take a coffee or something?" Olivia asked her, grabbing Cora's waist. "Sure," Cora answered, giving her a small peck on the lips as her hands spooned Liv's cheeks.

The pair headed off to a coffee house near the building called 'Poets' tavern'. It was small but big enough to fit an entire class inside. Cold whenever it was summer, and hot if it was winter, so their customers could have a nice temperature in the shop.

Cora would always come to this place whenever she felt like she wanted to write. She gathered her laptop and order her usual coffee, (cafeè mocha with no whipped cream). But this time, Olivia and Cora chose each other's coffees.

"I'll have a vanilla frappé," Olivia asked the lady behind the counter. "And I want an iced latte," Cora said behind her. Olivia wanted to pay, but as usual, Cora had already given the cashier her credit card.

Once they got their drinks, they swapped them. Both had ice included because it was around 90° outside and the sun was burning a lot more than in the past days.

"Thanks for having such amazing taste in coffee," Cora said, enjoying her frappè a lot. "And women," she winked.

"You have so much self-esteem it amazes me sometimes," Olivia giggled. Cora only made those types of comments because she knew they made Olivia laugh. She never had self-esteem before meeting Olivia. In the past few weeks, she has made herself the best version of herself, and nothing could come in the way of that.

"Olivia? Hi!" Cora heard a familiar voice say from behind. She turned around to see Sophia Lillis standing in front of her. "Oh, and Cora, too," she added with the same smile she carried before. "Soph, so nice to see you!" Cora smiled at her. "What brings you here? I never see you around,"

Olivia sipped her iced coffee in silence as she watched the two chat. "Well, I was taking a walk and needed water," she held up a bottle of water she just bought. "Nice, well, I'll see you tomorrow and Jack's right?" Cora asked and Sophia nodded as she left.

"I've never been a fan of her, to be honest," Olivia admitted. "What? Why?" Cora asked. Sophia and she had been close these past few weeks, even before she and Olivia started dating.

"I just don't like her vibes,"

author's note

im sorry if this is getting boring
believe me that it will get better
i promise.

ALSO; WYATT USES HE/THEY
PRONOUNS IN THIS FIC !!!!