Chapter Ten Another Hybrid?!

...............

Claire came to the little girls height and took her arm gently. "Hey. It's okay. What's your name?"
The little girl panicked at her touch before looking up at the three of them, tears falling down quickly as she tried to calm down. "M-Maisie." She stuttered out.
"Where are your parents?" Ian asked carefully and looked down at the little girl with a soft look. He had handled children before, he had his own and even had the honor of meeting John Hammonds grandchildren, Timmy and Lex.
"My mother is dead and my father, and no-now my gr-grandfather." Maisie whimpered out and found herself burying her head into Claire's chest.
Both Owen and Ian looked at each other in shock before bending down to her level.
"Look. We need to get out of here. Come with us." Owen said softly, finding that Maisie was agreeing with them.

All of them slowly made their way out of the cell area, and into the area that was above where they could hear a few caged dinosaurs roaring and some bidding going out, Owen looked through the gap and frowned as he saw what the dinosaurs were being sold off to the rich people. Just as he was shaking his head, he heard them call out a new dinosaur, one they had never heard of.

"Bring out the Indoraptor!" Mr Eversoll called.
"What? No! She is just a prototype! She isn't for sale!" Dr. Wu said enraged by what he was doing.
"Quiet! You can always make another with that tooth and Raptor. Look at the numbers rising for this beast." Mr Eversoll replied with a chuckle as the numbers of bidding rose.
In the cage was the Hybrid, she was vicious and agitated, she was banging at the cage to get free and growling. Owen's eyes rose at the dinosaur. Couldn't Wu stop making dinosaurs, especially Hybrids? He asked himself as he watched the commontion, before hearing a familar grunt. He turned his head to be met with the Stygimoloch that had just knocked two guards over. He grinned and started to encourgage her to follow him, he pressed the elevator lift and watched as she walked in, quickly pressing the button again. The others watched as it closed which confused the reptile, once the elevator reached the bottom, the dinosaur walked out with a grunt, making the guests and hosts look over at the noise. The Stygimoloch snorted angrily and began to charge at the guards, and the guests. She made the guests scream and jump up from their seats, she began to cause panic which also caused the Indoraptor to react, crashing into the cage again.
Ken Wheatley saw his opportunity to tranqulize the Indoraptor, he had been wanting to do this since he heard about it. He looked down at his sachet of teeth off the unconscious dinosaurs he had, he smirked and raised his weapon up, pointing it towards the dinosaur and tranqing her. The Indoraptor felt it and turned to the man, she then collasped to the cage floor and closed her eyes. The cage door opened and Ken stepped in with his pilers ready, he walked over to the Indoraptors mouth and smirked, seeing one of the teeth sticking out. "Come here you little beauty." He grinned as he slowly went towards the tooth, placing his pilers around it.
The Indoraptor quickly opened her eyes and gave Ken a hard look before turning and starting to attack him. Ken screamed out in pain and tried to escape before he was killed, she started to feast she heard a noise and looked up slowly. There in the elevator stood three frightened people, she growled and pushed open the cage door and ran over to the elevator instantly killing them by tearing them apart. After a moment the Indoraptor spotted the four of them and growled, starting to hunt them.
"GO!" Owen gasped and started to run from the Indoraptor. "Ian I need you to go and find Blue and release her!" He said after a moment, to the man as they continued to run. Ian gave a nod and ran in the different direction, hoping that the Indorapor didn't follow him.
The Indoraptor continued to follow Owen, Claire and Maisie down the hall way as they made their way down into the mansion, the dinosaur crashed behind them as she turned on her heels to try and catch them. Claire and Owen jumped into a display where a Dilophosaurus statue was, making the Indoraptor stop in her tracks and growl towards it.
Maisie was behind the two of them following them closely, Claire pushed her in front of her so they could keep an eye on her, when all of a sudden the Indoraptor made one of the displays come crashing down onto Claire's leg. Claire cried out in pain and sat back on the display, holding her leg. Owen turned to face her quickly and help her to stay hidden as he tried to see to her leg.
"Get Maisie out of here!" Claire whispered, panting with the pain. "I'll be okay." She promised. Owen stared at her for a moment before nodding and kissing her forehead, he pulled Maisie with him.
"GO!" Owen yelled as he headed up the stairs with the little girl. The little girl gave a scream of terror out as once again the dinosaur crashed into the wall up the stairs. Maisie climbed into the dumbwaiter and struggled to shut the door, crying out as she saw the reptile get up and head towards her, managing to shut the door, she hid in the dumbwaiter as the Indoraptor crashed once again at the door.

Back with Ian, he had made his way to where he had overheard they were keeping Blue. Reaching the office he saw the Raptor pushing against the bars to get out, he hurried over to her to and began to try and open the cage. "Easy girl." He whispered as he reached for a crowbar and started to break the lock. Blue gave a snort out and pushed once again at the door once Ian had managed to get the lock off, she crashed through onto her belly before struggling to stand up. "Take it easy....You need to go find Owen." Ian whispered to the raptor and headed towards the mansion with Blue in persuit.