Feats Never Accomplished Before

Start from the beginning

She nodded in understanding, "Why do you hate it?" She asked curiously.

"Because it's a serious invasion of privacy. Our thoughts are the one thing others aren't supposed to be able to access and I can." She shook her head, "It's awful."

Mallory smiled, nudging the girl, "Didn't seem so awful to me." She teased, referring to the kiss they shared.

Angel blushed and chuckled, "That was actually my first kiss. I don't know what came over me, I just... did it."

"Oh, do you regret it?" The brunette asked nervously.

She quickly shook her head and looked into Mallory's dark brown eyes, "No, it was... nice." She bit her lip, her blush crawling down her neck.

It was Mallory's turn to chuckle. She pulled the blonde's bottom lip from between her teeth and softly brushed her thumb along it, "So, what does this mean for us?" She questioned.

Angel shrugged, "I'm not sure. If you couldn't tell, I've never been in a relationship before. I don't think I've ever even had a crush, to be honest."

"Well, I've never been in a relationship before either." Mallory revealed.

"How about we just let it come naturally? We may be a part of the supernatural but our relationship can be the one normal thing about us." Angel suggested.

"'Relationship', huh?" The girl teased.

"You know what I mean." She replied, rolling her eyes playfully. Mallory nodded in response.

"Naturally it is." She said, taking a hold of Angel's hand tentatively. The revelation of the girl's ability worried her a little but she decided not to let it alter her feelings for the girl. She would ask more about it, and her other abilities later.

Zoe suddenly appeared in the doorway, she took in the scene before her. The girls' close proximity, the intertwined hands, the dopey smiles on their faces, but most importantly, Angel's half-packed suitcase.

"You aren't done packing? We leave in 20 minutes!" She frantically informed her friend.

Angel's eyes widened and she stood from her bed, dropping Mallory's hand, "Oh, shit!" She exclaimed. She hurried to continue her task she unintentionally put on pause.

The brunette stood from the bed and walked towards Zoe. She gave her an apologetic smile, "Sorry, that was my fault."

The witch waved in dismissal and grabbed her own bag from beside her bed and carried it out of the room. Mallory followed but stopped in the doorway, she turned to face the hysterical girl as she hastily threw her belongings in the medium sized suitcase. She paused once more as she heard Mallory clear her throat, turning her head over her shoulder to look at her.

"I guess I'll see you when you get back, girlfriend." She smirked and kicked herself off the open door, leaving the shell-shocked girl behind.

She unfroze and shook her head. She continued on, placing her final articles of clothing in before zipping it closed. She was in the process of lowering her sunglasses from her forehead before she froze once more, "Wait, girlfriend?" She smiled, surprised to find that the term felt natural to her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, the girl's found themselves in California, standing before the entrance of Hawthorne's. Alongside them all was Madison Montgomery.

"Does this mean she's a part of the Council now?" Angel asked, jabbing her thumb in the blonde's direction.

"Yep." Madison replied, sending a smug smile to the girl. However, she made no sarcastic remark to the girl which was surprising to everyone.