10: We're Live!

"Is it started?" Akaashi asks.

"I think so.. Oh yep! There's people!" Kenma announces, seeing an influx of viewers as soon as he hit start stream.

"Hey guys! We're back in our art studio!" Hinata cheers, turning on the lights to the room.

"Oh thank you guys!" Iwaizumi says, looking at the projector at all of the comments.

"Oh yea the trip to the US was amazing! Sorry we couldn't stream as much as we wanted to, but we hope you guys saw all of our posts about it." Suna says, slinging his bass over his chest.

"So pretty much all of you tuned in on the live performance? Thank you so much!" Kenma reads.

"We're gonna get back to regular streams so you all know the drill. Were here until midnight." Aone says, smiling wide at his pottery bench. The chat goes crazy, and Akaashi spots a few new viewers, with names he recognizes.

"Hey did you guys invite Kuroo, Kageyama, Futakuchi and Osamu to the stream? Me and Kenny invited Bokuto but I'm not sure about the rest." Akaashi asks.

"No, I don't remember inviting Kageyama." Hinata says, climbing up the ladder to start a new portion of his mural.

"Same here with Osamu." Suna says, starting to play his bass.

"Nope." Aone says, working away at his pottery bench.

"Same here.. Oh thats why." Kenma says, looking at the chat.

"What is it, KenKen?" Hinata asks.

"Bokuto gave it to them. OH." Kenma says laughing in shock.

"What?" Iwaizumi asks.

"All of the teams are here." Kenma laughs, getting up from looking at the chat and going to the music station with Suna.

"So everyone's here now fun." Akaashi says, going over to Hinata and painting a blank part of the wall, Hinata didn't mark off for the new section.

"Man the walls are getting full." Iwaizumi comments, looking around to see just a few blank spaces left.

"That's why we have canvases." Suna laughs.

"Cause Hinata goes insane with the paints." Akaashi comments.

"Yes indeed I do." Hinata giggles. The studio becomes its regular bright and lively atmosphere, people talking about things that have been bothering them, and everyone chatting about it in the chat box or the group talking about it.

"Keiji.." Kenma mumbles, taking his hands away from the soundboard.

"Oh hey Kenny, you wanna get changed?" Akaashi asks, seeing Kenma go into his little space. Kenma nods and Akaashi puts down the paint, going over to Kenma and leading him behind the bed to get changed. Iwaizumi laughs seeing the next chat.

"Yes, it is almost little space time." He says. "Let's not go into little space on the ladder, alright ShoSho?" Iwaizumi instructs. Hinata nods, climbing down from the ladder and continuing to work on the mural while just sitting on the countertop.

"You doing alright over there Rin?" Aone asks. Suna nods, continuing to play as Kenma comes back out wearing an oversized T-shirt and a pair of shorts.

"Here comes little Kenny." Akaashi laughs, sitting in the middle of the room with Kenma.

"Kirby!" Kenma exclaims, wanting to play the game.

"Alright alright, let me find your game." Akaashi says, patting Kenma's head softly. Kenma nods and grabs the new plush Akaashi got him. The plushie was one Akaashi made himself, it was a cat, but it had texturing like an owl and Kenma loved it to death.