1: The Secret

"Kenma!" Hinata shouts, giving his friend a hug.

"Hey Shoyo." Kenma replies, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Are we gonna meet up with everyone today?" Hinata asks, grabbing his backpack.

"I think so, Aone texted about it earlier." Kenma reponds, also grabbing his bag before heading into the Karasuno gym.

"I really hope we get that new stuff." Hinata says, pulling out his phone.

"It said it should've showed up." Kenma responds, pointing to a new email Hinata received. Everyone else in the gym stares at the 2 friends, talking so vaguely about what they were doing. Hinata and Kenma were keeping it vague for a reason, that reason? It was their safe space at risk if they told anyone. Not even their boyfriends.

Nobody knew how the stoics on every team stayed that way, and nobody knew how Hinata seemed so happy all the time, but the secret was that they all hung out together. The small group of secret holders was Hinata, Iwazumi, Kenma, Akaashi, Aone and Suna. All 6 of them would meet up twice a month, disappearing from their teams for hours or even days on end, only to reappear like nothing happened. The secret that they all kept, was more of a coping mechanism. They all had very similar coping mechanisms, painting, sculpting, drawing and other forms of art and the 2 that they didn't want anyone else to know, smoking weed, and their little space. Hinata, Kenma and Suna had alternate states of mind, where they would act more like children between the ages of 3-5 as a way to cope with trauma that had happened to them, and Akaashi, Iwazumi and Aone would take care of them when the 3 were in little space. None of the 6 wanted anyone on their teams to find out about the big secrets they kept, for fear of rejection and ridicule, so pitching in together, they bought a small studio together and completely decked it out to be an art dreamland, and the perfect little space.

The walls of the studio were covered with plain white wallpaper that the 6 could paint anything they wanted on, turning the plain white walls into beautiful murals that made the room pop. All 4 corners of the room held different items, one a pottery bench, another canvases, the third, instruments and the final corner, a big bed. Counters lined the rooms walls, holding paints, pencils, pens and any other art supplies they wanted to use. The bed in the corner was surrounded by a sheer fabric, animals and other soft graphics dotting it to make almost a childlike bedroom for the littles. Kenma, Suna and Hinata's little space was the most important secret for them, it helps calm them down after anything and lets them forget about any problems that they have no control over.

While in little space, the 3 dress like small kids, usually wearing overalls, oversized sweaters, or onesie pajamas. All 3, when in little space, carried around stuffed animals that their boyfriends gave them, refusing to let them go and crying if they lost them. The 3 talk differently than when they have to be their regular selves, often mumbling words or not speaking full sentences. As for Akaashi, Aone and Iwazumi, each of them took care of a different little, giving them gifts, putting them down for naps and playing with them. Akaashi takes care of Kenma, often making him snacks and playing cute childrens video games with him, Aone takes care of Suna, both being quiet and often just cuddling together and taking naps, and Iwazumi takes care of Hinata. Giving him things to play with and playing around with Hinata, running around the studio and playing with dolls or whatever other toy Hinata wanted to play with that day.

The system worked perfectly for them, all of them having an understanding of each other's issues that no one else could've.

"What are they talking about?" Kuroo asks Kageyama, seeing their boyfriends talking so secretly together.

"I have no idea.. Does Kenma also disappear for a while every now and then?" Kageyama asks. Kuroo nods, both now more confused than ever.

"Does anyone know what other teams are gonna show up?" Noya calls, seeing only Nekoma and Karasuno in the gym so far.