3: What's Going to Happen..

"T-Tooru!" Iwaizumi exclaims, startled.

"Keiji..." An infuriated Bokuto growls, walking up to the 2 boys.

"B-Bokuto-san!" Akaashi asks, startled.

"Why the hell are Kenma, Hinata, Aone, Suna and you two here!" Kageyama exclaims, soon, all of the boyfriends are standing in front of a very shocked Akaashi and Iwaizumi.

"We need an explanation.. NOW." Kuroo demands, staring daggers at the other 2 boys.

"Wait wait wait ok there is an explanation for this!" Akaashi stutters, trying to calm down the 6 angry boyfriends.

"Why aren't you letting us inside?! Is it because you're cheating on us?!" Osamu accuses, looking in just to see Aone and Suna asleep on a rocking chair.

"No no no! It's not like that at all!" Iwaizumi exclaims, trying to hold back the very angry boyfriends from disturbing the littles sleep, and possibly causing them more mental damage.

"Stop trying to hold us back!" Futakuchi exclaims, grabbing hold of Iwaizumi and shoving him out of the way, letting themselves into the studio. Yelling erupts inside, while Akaashi tries to help Iwaizumi up. The 2 other caretakers run into the studio, where the boyfriends are all yelling at their partners, who look extremely confused but are trying to reason with them. Bokuto goes up to Akaashi and starts yelling at him, saying how he loved him and how could he cheat on him with his best friend's boyfriend. Akaashi tries to explain to Bokuto what is actually going on, but the 2 toned haired man doesn't listen, ending the argument with a,

"We're over Akaashi Keiji!" Before storming out. Akaashi stands there in shock, hearing the words that broke his heart into a thousand pieces.

"What the hell Suna! Why did you do this!" Osamu yells, almost dragging Suna out of Aone's lap.

"S-Samu! Please listen to me!" Suna pleads, trying to take Osamu's hand.

"No what the hell Suna! I understand that sometimes I'm difficult to get along with but really! I gave you all that I can!" Osamu yells, Suna is crying, being forcefully pulled from little space before he was ready, and trying to explain to his boyfriend what is going on.

"No! I don't wanna hear it! We're done Suna! Don't bother calling me!" Osamu says, stomping out of the studio, just like Bokuto. Suna stares off, tears streaming from his eyes as he collapses on the floor.

"KENMA!" Kuroo yells, waking up Kenma in the worst possible way. Kenma gets extremely scared, and covers his ears.

"No, don't you dare cover your ears, what the hell are you doing here?!" Kuroo exclaims, pulling Kenma's hands away from his ears.

"K-Kuroo wait let me explain!" Kenma says, getting out of the bed, still holding onto the red cat plushie he treasured so much.

"Explain what?! That you were cheating on me with seemingly multiple people!?" Kuroo accuses Kenma of looking him up and down in the worst light.

"That's not what's happening Kuro-san, please listen to me!" Kenma exclaims, trying to grab his angered boyfriend's hand. Kuroo pulls his hand back violently and Kenma feels tears drip down his face.

"No! We saw you in here with all of them! What the hell! It's bad enough that you decided to cheat but with so many other people?! What the hell!" Kuroo yells, making Kenma more scared.

"Kuroo please no! It's not like that!" Kenma sobs.

"No! We're over!" Kuroo says, rushing out of the studio, leaving Kenma sobbing.