5: They Left

2 weeks later

Japan Volleyball Groupchat

Daichi: Everyone from Inarizai, Seijoh, Karasuno, Datetech, Fukurodani and Nekoma, online now!

Inarizaki, Karasuno, Fukurodani, Datetech and Nekoma are online.

Kuroo: Yes Daichi?

Kita: What's the matter?

Daichi: So I've just learned that the cheater on my team is gone. You guys?

Atsumu: Good. They deserve it after what they did.

Futakuchi: Yea Aone hasn't shown up for practice in over 2 weeks.

Oikawa is online.

Oikawa: You guys don't REALLY believe that they cheated... Do you?

Kageyama: Of course they did! We saw them!

Kai: Wow. You guys didn't listen to them at all.

Bokuto: What? What do you mean?

Coach Ukai is online.

Ukai: We can get them online and try to let them explain. Though the chance of that is kinda low.

Osamu: Why can't you just tell us?! Or the other 2 acting weird. They were the ones that cheated, not the other way around.

Futakuchi: Seriously. And Oikawa? Didn't Iwaizumi cheat on you too? Why are you defending him?!

Oikawa: Cause I let him explain. And they were right, it's really not what it looked like.

Kuroo: And you just believed him?! He's probably lying like the rest of them!

Tsukishima: Cause he's stupid.

Oikawa: I'm not stupid, just understanding.

Aran: Can you just please explain?

Kai: The only thing we can say is that they won't be back for another 6 months, they went to America.

Suga: WHAT?! How did they have enough to go to America?!

Ukai: They were given an offer to publish their works, if you want more information I can send you the link to the news cast.

Kageyama: SEND IT NOW

Ukai: *Link*

The video begins, seeing a young newscaster standing in front of a large crowd, who are gathered at the airport's lobby. The newscaster starts speaking, just as a glimpse of orange hair is seen in the crowd.

"Here we are gathered at a California Airport, where 6 incredibly talented artists are seen. These 6 youngins have come all the way from Japan to show us their art for the next six months. The six got their invitation for the ever sought after Youth International Art Program, after livestreaming thousands of times from their studio! A room covered head to toe in an art dreamworld. Now, we have an interview with 2 of the six! The youngest, Hinata Shoyo, and the oldest, Iwaizumi Hajime!" The newscaster announces. The newscast walks over to Hinata and Iwaizumi, who have been pulled aside for the interview.

"Hello there! You 2 are Mr. Shoyo and Mr. Hajime, right?" The newscast asks. Hinata and Iwaizumi look at the newscaster strangely, before realizing the cultural difference.

"So sorry. Shoyo.. First name. Mr. Hinata." Hinata says in broken english.

"Oh, right, my apologies! So Mr. Hinata, Mr. Iwaizumi, what were you both doing in Japan before you came here?" She asks. Hinata starts snickering, before dropping his broken english, speaking like he's mastered the language.