4: We're Trying..

Karasuno~

"H-hey guys.." Hinata mumbles as he walks into the club room.

"No." Kiyoko says, standing in front of Hinata.

"W-what? Please just l-let me talk to Kageyama.." Hinata says, trying to reason with Kiyoko.

"None of us want to talk to you Hinata. What you did was.. was.. Horrid!" Suga shouts, trying to comfort Kageyama.

"Please just let me explain.. It's really not what you think.." Hinata says softly, trying to reason with his angered teammates.

"We don't want to spend time with a manipulator." Tsukishima says, approaching Hinata and shoving him slightly. The word manipulator is one Hinata knows very well, having had to deal with a manipulative dad who gave him all of the trauma he suffers from. The word scares him, and the word being described for him, makes Hinata upset and scared of himself. Hinata, who started shaking slightly, grabs Tsukishima by the collar and pushes him against the wall. The rest of the team starts yelling at Hinata before Hinata yells over them.

"You all do NOT know what a fucking manipulator is. I am NOT a manipulator. You don't know what the hell that room is, or what the hell I used it for. And you won't for a long time now, I was going to explain to you all but you have shown that you can't even give me the fucking chance." Hinata starts, scaring everyone in the room by his actions and words. "That's on you. I'm fucking leaving, you won't have to see me." Hinata finishes, grabbing his bag and just as he's about to leave, he stops.

"You can have this back, Kageyama Tobio." Hinata growls, taking off the necklace he always wore and throwing it to Kageyama, along with the crow plush he treasured so dearly. With that, Hinata leaves the clubroom, going straight for his coach.

"Ukai." Hinata says drying, shakily holding his bag.

"Hmm? Oh Hinata... What's wrong, you're shaking." Ukai says, crouching down to Hinata.

"They don't believe me.. T-they won't even listen to me.." Hinata says as tears stream down his face. Coach Ukai pulls Hinata into a hug, having heard the rumors but knowing the truth.

"I believe you Hinata.. and I know what that room is." Ukai says. Hinata sniffs before looking up at his coach.

"Y-you do..?" Hinata asks. Ukai nods, patting Hinata's head while pulling out his phone.

"I watched a couple of the lives." Ukai says, slightly embarrassed. Hinata starts crying, feeling so relieved that even 1 person believed him. After 5 minutes, the whole team comes out and sees Hinata crying to their coach.

"What the hell! Don't try manipulating coach Ukai!" Daichi yells, scaring Hinata. The ginger starts speaking so softly that barely Ukai can hear, making everyone on the team upset.

"If you want to say something, say it to ever-" Kageyama starts before Coach Ukai starts shouting, covering Hinata's ears.

"You all shut up! This is a matter between me and Hinata, not you. Get to practice!" Coach yells. Everyone goes silent, before walking off to the gym, leaving Hinata and Ukai alone again.

"Now what were you saying, carrot top?" Ukai asks.

"I-I'm gonna be leaving for 6 months.. We got an offer to go to the US and publish our art.." Hinata says. Coach Ukai nods, giving Hinata another hug.

"Alright.. It's your choice, I hope when you come back you'll still want to be on the team.." Ukai says with a smile. Hinata nods, giving his coach a smile before walking off.

Nekoma~

"Where's Kuro-san..?" Kenma asks Lev, fearfully grabbing his bag.