Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19

Start from the beginning

"Heh, as if I'm lying. I'm pretty sure she isn't even a human." - Mai kept her tease towards Y/n.

"Well, at least the monster has a heart." - Y/n finally spoke out emotionlessly.

Mai's eyes widened in surprise but quickly her expression turned into an annoyed one.

"Call me a monster or whatever you want, I don't care. You prove nothing more than just being a lowly cultured being." - Y/n said, walking towards her. - "As long as it's connected to me, I don't care."

She closed her eyes and put her hand on Mai's right shoulder as she stood right beside her. Before she spoke out she opened her eyes as dark aura, filled with anger, surrounded Y/n.

"But I warn you." - Her aura turned into a murderous one, making Mai and everyone around her gulp. - "If you dare do anything to my friends, I won't hesitate to kill you."

With the said, Y/n walked away leaving everyone frozen on their spots and Mai with a terrified look on her face.

"Are you coming?" - Y/n asked the Tokyo students, returning to her emotionless state.

They gulped once again and ran to her.

"Scary..." - Panda said to Maki and Inumaki as they nodded.

"This reminds me to never enrage her." - Kugisaki said as she shivered slightly, followed by Itadori, as he and Fushiguro nodded.

"You are digging your grave around her, you know Mai?" - Toudou said with a slightly concerned tone.

"Shut up!" - She shouted at him after returning to her senses, stomping off away from them.

"What happened actually, Kanako?" - Maki began. - "Where did you go actually?"

"Um, I might need your help about this." - Y/n said, looking at them a bit worried.

"What do you mean?" - Itadori asked confused as well as the others wondered what was going on.

"I sensed the presence of lots of first-grade and few high-grade curses as well as some lower grades." - She explained.

"Eh?! But what would so many curses do here?!" - Panda asked shocked.

"This is pretty strange." - Fushiguro commented.

"Shake shake?" - Inumaki asked.

"Hmm, they were probably over ten as three are down." - Y/n answered.

"This is too much!" - Kugisaki exclaimed. - "And here?!"

"We should tell Gojou-sensei and let him know." - Maki suggested.

Y/n nodded followed by the others.

"I'll go find him and explain the situation to him." - The girl said. - "Will you be able to hold up till we come?" - Y/n asked.

They nodded in agreement.

"Alright. Watch for the others and keep everyone around since the curses are coming this way. I'll be back as soon as possible."

They nodded again as Y/n ran as further away as possible so she wouldn't be noticed teleporting to the school.

Once she entered the building she ran off to find Gojou.

"Ouch." - Someone whined after she bumped into them.

"I'm sorry!" - She quickly apologized.

"What's going on, Kanako? Why are you in such a hurry?" - The man asked in a worried tone.

"I was searching for you. The school is attacked." - Y/n said.

"Eh? Attacked?" - Gojou asked confused.

"Low, first and high-grade curses are about to attack everyone." - She said with concern in her voice.

"Hm, let's go!" - He said with a serious expression.

Right at that moment she teleported them near the training area.

Gojou was slightly shocked but quickly got to his senses and ran off with her to the rest of the students.

They were already fighting, surrounded by at least 15 curses of high, first and second-grade.

Gojou took care of the special-grades as Y/n helped against the first-grade ones as well as tried to protect everyone whenever a special-grade would try to sneak an attack against them.

Soon they were all defeated but the girl had a bad feeling about something. As if something was missing.

"What's wrong, Kanako?" - Itadori asked as he noticed her dazed glance, catching the attention of Gojou and some of the students.

"I feel like something is missing." - She said, still dazed in her thoughts.

Y/n then looked around them and noticed what was off.

"W-where is... Mai?" - She asked worried.

"Oh, she went somewhere in the forest." - Toudou said, pointing at the path she went off.

"Tch." - Y/n had an annoyed yet worried expression.

She ran off in unhuman speed in the way Toudou had pointed to, startling everyone, trying to find Mai.

She followed the path and felt an energy, not Mai's, but one of a curse.

A hidden high-grade curse she was unable to sense.

She soon stopped and looked around as the presence of the curse was overwhelming all around the place.

'Where is she?!' - She thought worried.

"Yo~" - From behind one of the trees walked out a humanoid curse with grey hair.

The curse was holding Mai as a hostage, its right hand turned into a spear form.

"Why are you here?" - Y/n asked, hiding her emotions.

"I had some work here but decided to have some fun too~" - The curse said, smiling slyly.

"And your work is?" - Y/n asked, rising her right brow.

"Finally found you, Y-"

"Kanako!"

Just as it was about to say her name, Gojou and Itadori shouted her name as everyone appeared in sight.

"Tch." - The curse made an unamused face as it released Mai. - "We will meet again."

The curse turned into a liquid shape form and ran away.

"Are you okay, Kanako?!" - Itadori asked worriedly.

"What happened, Mai?" - Toudou asked.

"Tch, nothing. Leave me alone." - Mai said, pissed.

"Hm?" - Kugisaki and Maki had puzzled expressions.

"Let's stop for today." - Gojou began, a serious expression visible on his face. -
"I'll search the rest of the forest for eventually left curses and you take a rest for today."

Everyone nodded and returned back to the main building.