1. The one when he sees her

Jade's PoV

"Good evening, Mrs Kim! I'm here for my lesson with Namjoon." I speak with my new found confidence when she opens the door.

My palms are sweaty and my mouth starts salivating when I say his name. Gosh, even his name is beautiful.

"Jadie! Come in, come in!" Namjoon's mother warmly welcomes me into their home. "How's Yejin?"

"She's great. Still at work. She's got the night shift."

"Don't tell me that you... Did you just came straight from school?" She asks while inspecting my attire.

"Well, yes... I mean, no. I did stop at a convenience store and..."

"You must be starving. Come this way." She walked ahead into the kitchen.

"No, no, no, really, I'm fine! I had some ramen and..."

"Nonsense! That can barely be considered food. Sit." She ordered in a motherly manner.

I appreciate her worry, I really do. Namjoon's mother has always been kind to me, but right now, I don't need her homemade dumplings, as delicious as they may look. What I need is to see Namjoon. Where is he?

"Mum!" A deep voice beams through the hallway. "Leave Jade alone. Stop trying to force feed her."

There he is. My hero.

"Hi Jade!" he says with a smile as he enters the kitchen.

"Hi." I somehow manage to let out with my eyes glued to his dimples.

"So, are you ready for our third lesson?"

"Huh? Oh. Yes." 

Stop being so awkward Jade!

"But... don't you want some dumplings first, dear?" His mum interrupts.

"Ahmm..."  I'm trying to find a polite way to turn her down, when Namjoon speaks up again.

"Jade! Do you want dumplings or do want to come upstairs with me?" He just made things very easy for me.

"Thank you, Mrs Kim, but I'm not hungry right now."

"Wow." She lets out an exaggerated sound. "I've never seen a teen who puts studies before food. Wah! I really can't believe it." She chuckles. "Ok then. Maybe you'll have some after." She adds and I politely bow thanking her once more.

"Let's go then." Namjoon says as he leads the way to his bedroom.

"If only Taehyung was more like that..." she mumbled something while Namjoon and I were heading upstairs.

...

"So basically when you didn't understand the other person, you can say sorry? or pardon? , it's better than just asking what?. That's a bit informal." He explains, while using his hands to gesture out his words.

Wow. Just look at those hands. I've never seen hands like that.