Love and hate are a single piece of paper

Start from the beginning

"No matter how hard we try, no matter how hard we work... we never exceed you, Ayanokoji senpai ..."

I still can't read Tsubaki's emotions .  Her sharp eyes that capture me are shiny and muddy .

"I and  Amazawa-san have developed outstanding talents in the 5th generation , we were unrivaled. Still, every day, every day, we are told ." Be like Kiyotaka Ayanokoji. "

"That's... Was it too much?"

From before, I felt a strong sense of killing from Tsubaki.

"Of course it was hard. The better we get, the more difficult it is. We can't afford to cut corners ...."

The killing intent was further enhanced.

"Senpai,why are you spending your time slacking off?"

"..."

In a word, Tsubaki's claim is a resentment.  We're having a hard time, but I can't forgive you for slacking off.

However, it's terrible to say that.

"...I wanted to be free. So are you, Tsubaki."

"..."

I never had friendship or affection for others.  I wanted to know that and got involved with others.  Now I'm playing with everyone in the group and becoming a lover with Kei , but I still can't find happiness from the bottom of my heart.

However, when there is a person in trouble in front of me, I cannot overlook it.  I helped Airi from the stalker and corrected the lie Ichinose was trying to vomit.  As Nanase was trying climb up, I unintentionally reached out for her.

... If you call this emotion compassion.

"Tsukishiro has committed a number of injustices and even crimes. If he lost his position as acting director , he can't be here anymore, but you're not."

Tsubaki also did a lot of trouble, after all it was student harassment.  Seen from the edge, it's cute compared to the violence of Ryuen and Hosen.

"You have been recognized as a student here. You don't have to go back to that room. You can spend your time freely. It's fun, freedom."

Tsubaki is also a victim of the white room.  If possible, stop revenge like Nanase and spend your time as you wish.

"... ... This is my happiness, that's what you think Senpai ?"

Tsubaki looked down and answered so.  It's dark and I can't read her expression.

"That's right."

At that time, I answered clearly.

"── Fufu."

Her laughter leaked from her mouth.

"...What are you saying ?"

Tsubaki raised her face.

Her eyes were terribly black, deep and muddy.

"No, no, no, no or? Is it not a grudge? Well then... Jealousy?"

An area that cannot be reached no matter how hard you try.  I don't understand, but I'm sure it's frustrating, frustrating, and regrettable.

"Yeah, there is that too. Senpai,you are too strong."

Tsubaki smiles eerily.  ... what, what are you thinking?

"Senpai is so strong, and You are my goal... I chased you, I couldn't reach you, I was mortified, I was jealous... But I'm going to spend my time and make you..."