❥Part 1❥

"What happened, this year also you secured second rank and I came first as always. Maybe better luck next time. Oh! sorry there is no next time as we officially graduate today. As I said I will never let you win little hamster" a boy said with evil smirk on his face.

"Do you really think that I am affected by your stupid taunts? Get one thing straight in your mind Kavin, I was a winner,I am a winner and I will always be a winner. Few marks can't decide whether I am first or second and god knows you secured the first rank because of your capability or because of your father's money" Purvi shot back.

"You-you know what you are jealous of me that I have everything I want and you have to struggle for everything- huh-poor you."  Kavin said

"This is the reason I hate you Kavin. Because you think that you are the only one capable of everything but this is not true. I promise you that one day you yourself will come to me and apologize for your behaviour" Purvi turned on her heels and left without sparing a second glance to him.

"That day will never come" Kavin gritted his teeth in anger.

**************

Purvi Mathur is a highly ambitious girl belonging to a middle class family. She has always been competitive and has always wished to secure the first rank in everything. Got admission in one of the best institute of California teaching Business Management through scholarship. Extremely close to her family and her childhood best friend Ishita.

Kavin Khanna was a rich spoilt brat but a topper in his college. Very close to his family specially his mother. Time changes everything this quote is very true in his case. Once he had responsibilities on his shoulder he changed completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you will like the story. I am new here and this is my first story so I need your support and love.

Tags- kavi_avneil Subhi576 angelic_karvi QuueNpaRi  Starry_divinity Beauty_Fool_23 Mystrious_soul_91 Good_girl_zoneInsane_Rhyme
MahiraSiddique08 Pearlskm samiksha19062006 komal_1029

Tag more please....

And give some shout out...

~Byee
Khushi ❤️