"Ok let's get him," Harry started to get up before Hermione grabbed his sleeve.

"We have to let them see Buckbeak before we get him, other wise they'll think Hagrid set him free."

Harry stared through the window, "That's Pettigrew."

"Harry you can't."

"That's the man who killed my parents you don't expect me to just sit here."

"Yes you must."

"Harry please I know it's hard but we can't do anything about it, we can't let the past yous see yourselves."

"Why not?"

"Awful things happen to wizards who mess with time Harry" Hermione explained to him. "Fudge is coming. And we aren't leaving. Why aren't we leaving?"

Hermione picked up a rock and threw it through the window break a jar. "Are you mad?" She picked up another one and threw it, this time it hit Harry.

Harry touched the back of his neck, "Ow."

"Sorry." Past them came out the back door just has the Dumbledore got to the front door. We ran over and hid in the trees.

Hermione stepped forward a bit, "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back." A twig snapped and she quickly dodged behind a tree.

"What's wrong." Past Ron asked.

"I thought I just saw, nevermind, let's go." Past Hermione must have seen present Hermione. The three ran off.

Harry walked up slowly to Buckbeak and bowed. He bowed back, but didn't move. Harry undid the chains and tried to get him to follow us.

Buckbeak remained seated. Hermione ran off and came back with a few dead ferrets, "Mmmm, that looks amazing." I sarcastically said trying not to vomit.

Buckbeak stood up excitedly, "Here Buckbeak, come get a nice dead ferret." Buckbeak started to follow us, but the door opened and Dumbledore cam out followed by the Minister.

We all put our hands up, thinking we got caught, but they turned there backs to us.

We led Buckbeak into the forest with us and Hermione gave him the rest of the ferrets.

Buckbeak and them quicker than I could even blink, "Jeez dude, did you even chew?" Buckbeak looked at me, "Pace yourself you could've gotten a bone stuck in your throat, then who would've had to give you the heimlich manoeuvr. That's right, me."

Buckbeak nudged my shoulder.

(Time skip brought to you by Dumbledaddy.)

We watched and waited as everything was happening outside.

We could see Remus walking slowly towards our past selves. Mione cupped her hands around her mouth and started howling.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked urgently.

"Saving us." She howled again. Remus turned towards us and started running.

"Yeah well now he's coming towards us, can this day get any better?" We all start running together.

"I didn't think about that."

I sigh. Harry obviously had to trip, but we got him up and hid behind a... you guess.. another tree.

Buckbeak, being the wonderful hero he is, saved us. I walked forward a bit. I knew we were close to the black lake.

It got really cold again and all of the leaves started rustling.

I looked up and saw hundreds of black figures in the sky.

We ran towards the black lake and could see Harry getting ambushed by them.

"Don't worry, my dad will come and cast his patronus."

"Harry I'm sorry, but it's clear that it wasn't your dad, it was us."

"But-"

"Harry, please!"

Harry hesitated, but stepped forward with me, we extended our wands.

"Expecto patronum!" Harry and I yelled from the opposite side of the black lake. Harry's wand had a deer run out of it while mine had a big dog flew out. All of the dementors started flying away.

Harry Hermione and I got back on buckbeak and flew back to were they had taken Sirius.

Hermione yelled a spell and the bars broke. We got him out and flew down to the courtyard.

And that's were I end because you know what happened next and I'm too lazy. Sorry for the delay. It's just that I've been busy with play rehearsal.

Question- favorite underrated character

Mine: professor Mcgonagall