~Time skip brought to you by that worm pooping blimp on adult swim~

Todoroki's POV:

I'll admit maybe I was slightly wrong about my theory of being able to sleep off my self diagnosed so called "exhaustion". Alright maybe I am sick.

But I can get through today. It's Friday the day will be over before I know it. I only realized now I was laying down this whole time in my thoughts.

My limbs are sore which didn't make much sense considering we didn't have any physical exercise classes yesterday. I get up and lean against the wall for stability. The room is spinning and my head feels like someone is practicing axe throwing inside of it. I get off the wall and get ready.

I have my uniform on I'm about to leave my dorm to start walking to class but I'm interrupted by a cough. I didn't think much of it until I realized it wasn't stopping. I stand there leaning over with my hand placed against my wall for support coughing. Each time I coughed it had more force.

After about 15 minutes I finish and fall to my knees I gasp for air while trying to relax my aching abs. I didn't usually cough or get sick at all so I wasn't expecting so much force from a bunch of coughs and it took a large toll on my abs. They felt like they were being punched by all might.

I finally stood up. I'm grateful that I usually leave for class 45 minutes before class starts. I open the door after I took some cough drops that I bought for Kat because his daily yelling takes a toll on his throat.

I finally make it to class glad that I don't have to walk anymore. Every step I took, my sore muscles decided they wanted to be more sore. I was the first one to class. I sat at my desk for 3 minutes until the door opened revealing Kat. I've never been so happy to see somebody after not seeing them for a day.

He smiles at me and I smile back. I wish I could hug him right now and sob into him shoulder as he comforts me. Unfortunately, we mutually decided to keep our relationship a secret.

The classroom started to fill up. A desk being taken up every minute and finally our Mr. Aizawa came in and told us be had a meeting along with all the other teachers which I can only guess has something to do with the league of villains. Before he leaves he says "Do whatever you want you can train in one of the training room or whatever there aren't any teachers so you can go wherever you want on campus except for teachers only areas. Just don't get yourselves hurt."

I watch as everyone starts talking. They come up to me I just shake my head signifying that I'm not interested in talking. I decide to make my way to the training room followed by the so called Dekusquad. I make it to the gym and Midoriya begins to make conversation.

It's really starting to hurt my head. I left homeroom to get away from conversation but they just had to follow me. Midoriya comes up to me and starts to invite me to conversation by saying "Right Todoroki-kun?"

I wasn't thinking and I blew up at them telling them to shut up and to go away. They all look at me in shock. "Are you ok Todoroki-kun? It's not like you to yell." "I'm fine." I turn away and go back to practicing my quirk but he grabs my wrist. "Are you sure?" That sets me off. I push him off me. "WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT ME SAYING THAT I AM FINE." They all look at me in even more shock.

I squeeze my eyes shut and clutch my sore abs. I open my eyes and feel myself start swaying I close my eyes. "I hear Midoriya coming close probably to aid me." But before he can get closer to me I feel strong arms steady me in place. "Who?" I say struggling to get out of their grasp. "It's me." I immediately recognize the strong and slightly raspy voice.

I stop struggling and lean into his chest. He kisses my forehead slightly. "You're burning up Sho. Why'd you come to class in this condition." I wrap my arms around his neck and nuzzle my head into his neck. "I thought I could make it through the day since it's friday."

I say backing up from his hug remembering Midoriya and the others are still watching. I start wobbling again. Bakugo pulls me closer again. "I guess the secret is out. Yo, extras me and Sho are dating. I'm going to take him back to the dorms if the teachers end up asking where we are tell'em."

I feel him pick my up bridal style I keep my arms wrapped around his neck and nuzzle further into his neck.

Bakugo's POV:

I pick up Sho and start bringing him to my dorm. On our way there he groans and winces a couple times. Once we get to my down I sit him down on the bed. "Hey Sho, how are you feeling?" "The whole room is spinning."

I lay on my bed and pull him near me. I start playing with his hair. While I was running my fingers through his dual colored hair he starts coughing. They aren't small coughs either they sound painful. Each time he coughs his whole body moves. I just look at him unable to do anything as his entire body continues spasm as he coughs.

After a good 5 minutes be stops coughing. I watch as he holds his for dear life. He begins to cry. "Hey are you ok." He shakes his head. "What's wrong babe?" "My abs hurt. Actually everything hurts."

I pull him closer and put his back facing my chest I take my hand and put it under his shirt. He flinches at first but slowly relaxes as much as he can. I start rubbing small circles. Before I know it I hear soft snores.

I turn him to face me. He looks peaceful. I kiss his forehead before getting out of bed making sure to not wake him up. I grab a cool towel and place it on his forehead. I went to make him some tea and soup.

Once I'm done I go back to Sho. "Hey babe, you've gotta eat a bit." His eyes fluttered open. I help him sit up a bit. I hand him the bowl. "Thanks Kat, I'm sorry for the trouble." I give him another kiss. "Don't apologize. It's not your fault. It also feels like a weight being lifted off knowing we don't have to keep our relationship a secret anymore."

I watch as he eats his food. Once he's done he winces a bit. "Are you still sore?" He nods. I sit beside him and pull him on my lap and play with his hair as we both drift off.

——————————————————————-

Word count: 1905

Ok I may like belly rubs and massages. I PROMISE IT'S NOT A KINK. I just like the hurt to comfort trop A LOT.

Status: I haven't proof read it yet.

Also please Follow, comment and vote 😘

now it's time for MOLE TIME