ꪻ᭙ꫀꪀꪻꪗ ᠻꪮꪊ᥅

Start from the beginning

Ms. Choi smirked and gazed at her guard. He nodded his head before she walked away, "Know this!" I shouted to her as she stopped, "I'll figure out whatever you're up to."

"Is that a promise?"

"You bet your sweet ass I will you psycho bitch!" I said with all the confidence in myself not to cry but the tears built up.

She laughed walking away having the last word, "Good luck doing that in your grave."

They started pouring down feeling the breeze in the wind pick up again. I thought about Daniel in my last moments and sobbed for him not to find me dead at the bottom of this balcony. I hope he's dreaming about something beautiful as I tried as well but he was the only beautiful thing that came to mind.

My heart and soul moaned thinking about last night. Who knew me losing my virginity would also have me lose my life, ha that's one way to go. I don't regret loving Daniel nor showing him that last gloaming night together.
I felt we were one. And here currently I can feel myself being ready to accept my faith. I calmly thought of Daniel and the hoops we had to jump, it really was my life flashing through my eyes.

Ms. Choi was gone and the man had to do his job. His hands disappeared from around my arms, I tried to keep my balance but he looked at me and we both knew what he had to do next. He shoved my shoulder making me fall back.

My screams had to be heard, right? My arms and hands sprinted out only to catch air. Daniel's appearance came to be realistic. Him running to the balcony and grabbing my hands that I thought were only catching air. Instead, they caught him that was always open for me to grab.

I lost my mind looking at his eyes catching mine in the scary moment, "I got you," he said, pulling me up.

He stood in between my legs and pulled me up in his arms. I wrapped my legs around him and held tight, "I told you to hold onto my hands tight, did I."

I cried harder, having my body give up on me. Daniel held on as well carrying me out that cursed room in the house. He gave the guards a scowling look before leaving, he could have done something then and there but he knew I needed him to be with me... I didn't want to be alone.

Having such an experience.

Renesmee fell asleep from exhaustion and fear; Daniel took her home. It was amazing how time went as he sat there on the edge of her bed talking with Kylo.

"I don't know what to do with my mother."

"Sir, the best way to handle these situations is to let it be known you're angry."

"You already know how my mother is. She won't listen."

"Then what are you going to do about the girl that your mother almost stripped away from your life?"

"I don't know," he softly said, looking down at Renesmee, gently rubbing his finger on her cheek.

"Sir..!"

"Leave us," politely said.

Kylo left then Renesmee started to whimper in her sleep, sweating from her forehead and her moving all over the place. Daniel tried to calm her down but nothing he did helped, it made him frustrated seeing her like this because of him. She jumped up gasping a small scream and breathing heavily as he saw how vulnerable she became.

His love shortly freaked out, not seeing Daniel immediately but slowly jumping away from him.

"It's ok. You're safe."

Daniel can tell she was forcing herself to control her breathing. Forcing herself to calm down and act like she was doing ok. He instantly knew that wasn't like Renesmee, to put on a smile for the people, but it hurt for him to see her hide in front of him.