• bonus / epilogue

the day light shined bright as ever. it was the time of summer now, everyone was hanging out on the streets in their summer clothes.

beaches side were full booked, the dark green leaves were finally breathing after the long lost winter.

not like everyone else, you were just sitting in your window space, in your room. looking outside at the fresh vibe.

letting out a sigh, it's been six years to be exact, the day he left was six years ago. And since then, you never were happy.

grey, the colour defined your life. you were never happy since the day he left. you never felt the real happiness until then,

recalling all the months when your parents were more angry seeing your position going from second to third... then no position.

they were angry but you never cared. its been 5 years, since you left the university after graduation.

relationship with your father and mother weren't good now. as soon as you graduated, you searched for a job and hopefully you find one in jung company.

you were a refresh man first but soon, working your ass off in the company, you came to a position of secretary for the ceo of the company, jung hoseok.

after two months of job, getting your sallery, you immediately moved out of your house to a new apartment in seoul streets.

the apartment wasn't small, neither huge. it was perfect for one person to live. contained four rooms, two bedroom, kitchen and living room and bathroom attached with each bedroom.

life was going good but it would be perfect if he was here .

there wasn't a single day when you didn't missed me. you tried to move on, you actually did but it never worked. cause every night you looked at his text, the messages he left when he leave.

he will come back

he will come back...he promised.

just as you were about to get up, your phone buzzed into your hands. you looked at the caller id, as sighed, mr. Jung hoseok.

you picked up the call immediately, pushing the phone near your ear as you greeted, "hello sir"

a light chuckle came from the other side as the male finally spoke, "miss y/n, are the files ready? for dior ones?" you turned your head to look at your table which was messed up with papers, "oh on the verge sir" you didn't lied, on the verge of starting actually.

"well that's great, i need that file tomorrow and also, i wanted you to check my schedule, check it and then send it to me on texts" "okay sir, have a nice day"

"yeah you too, its the last day of your work from home miss y/n, you are coming back in office tomorrow"

with that he ended the call. you sighed then, stood up. making your way towards the desk as you opened your laptop screen.