06

you ran away like the light runs. Running on the hallway crowd, not daring to look back but you knew he was following by the heavy steps.

and finally, you reached at the end of the hallway. you panted hugging your knees, taking in and out the air when again foot steps appeared.

your eyes widen as you turned your head back only to see devil himself making his way towards you with his favourite smirk.

his eyes fixed on your figure, as you panted and took some steps back. he didn't stopped and kept moving to you, "please stop"

"please stop, im sorry" that was it, he stopped for a minute hearing your whisper and your eyes already glistening.

why was you so scared of him was the question.

but fuck, it was addicting to him now.

the way you were begging him to not come close when ever other girl in university, pulls him close as long as they can.

and now here you were. your back attached to the wall and your knees shaking kinda. And your eyes stucked on his figure and your lips throwing begging.

damn, it was an addiction.

yet the opposite thing, you didn't wanted him near you and now he decided to pull you so close to him.

"please i-" before you could say anything else, he came close as your hands went down on his chest, stopping him from coming close but no think.

his hand grabbed your wrist and pulled them to sides. holding your wrist tightly as he leaned near. leaning as close as he can. 

you let out a deep breathe, as you found his face close to yours. "w-what are you doing.." He smirked.

he was enjoying, how you were pushing him away, atleast trying to push him away.

"please leav-" you stopped when he leaned so close to your face as you tried to stamp your head in the wall behind you.

you were nervous how close this person was near your face.

it was the first time.

and there were weird butterflies in your stomach.

he kept leaning close and as he was coming close, you started to read his facial feature.

tan brown skin Which was shining. his not so same eyelids as one was different and other one. single and double lid. his boxy lips and wide cheekbones.

he was perfect yet fuck he is a boy.

you again pulled your wrist and started pushing him but no use, he moved his hand down to you thighs as held them before pulling you up.

your eyes widen as the fear of falling just from here and hurting your butt took you, as you screamed before wrapping your legs around his waist.

he chuckled as putted his arms around your waist when your arms made their way to his neck and tugged your hand behind him.

he pushed you on the wall as you gulped. "look here y/n" "look into my eyes" he said as you did obeyed.

his main focus was to kiss you as soon as you will look into his eyes, but it all fadded when you looked into his eyes with your eyes that were glittering.

fuck he was falling.

he looked into your eyes so deeply, they were soft and his features soon turned soft and that was it, he lost focus and you pulled away from him,

Moving your leg once you touched the ground and swang it in air.

that was it, the male moved his hand away from you making you tugged onto the wall. he moved his hand down to his crotch as groaned.

your eyes widen even more as you pushed him lightly before running away from there screaming

"i'm sorry"