16

the call rings sound rang into the room as you looked at the caller id then at the door of your room, you stood up from the bed and ran to close the door, and you did, 

coming back as you moved your feet's on the soft mattress again as finally plopped on the corner hugging your knees, holing your phone, you picked the call. 

pushing the phone near your ear, you sighed then said, "h-hey.."

that's it, the male surpassed a chuckle and answered back, "hey y/n" "w-why didn't you came school from last few days?" you asked and took a look a the door. 

making sure that someone won't come. 

"oh well, i was completing my...oh wait- were you missing me?" and again, he came back with his teasing thing, a smile came on your lips, as you answered, "maybe...or maybe not"

well it kinda, gave thumping to taehyung straight on his heart. the male again sighed and asked, turning his sides on the bed he was laying on, "answer me honestly...did you missed me?" 

you pressed your lips against each other and said, "no..." the male hummed again looking at the celling.."are you gonna come tomorrow?" the girl asked making taehyung chuckle. 

he hummed again, "will you?" "i never take leave.." she answered and for some reasons, he wasn't surprised.

"so,, why you called me?" he asked making the girl look around then say, "cause..i thought you were sick" "nah...i just-" he sighed. can't tell the girl that he was thinking about her. 

"if i was sick,,what would you say?" he was just trying to pull the conversation longer as the girl chuckled, "well i would have-" and before she could answer the full sentence, the sound of the door knob came, she hide the phone behind her back as the door opened, reavealing her mother. 

"oh what are you doing y/n?" she asked as you just shook your head, "nothing, i was just taking some rest" your mother hummed, "well then..how was the day today?" 

she nodded as good not knowing the call didn't ended. her mother looked around and then set her eyes back on her, you on the other hand smiled and said, "it was good" 

your mother nodded again, going to bathroom and coming back with laundry clothes, "well then good luck, study hard and stay away from boys okay?" you again nodded and finally saw her making her way out. 

you sighed in relief, grabbing the phone again as she looked at the screen, taehyung was still on the call. you pushed the phone near your ear as said, "h-hey again-"

"your parents doesn't like you around boys?' he straight asked as you hummed, can't reject. 

"and you follow their rules?' he questioned which you hummed at, of course, you don't wanna be an orphan right? 

the male sighed and wanted to ask the reason but before he could, you again asked the question he was still confuse with, 

"kim taehyung....did you got the answer of my question?" 

and that's it, silence and one beep, the call ended.