What's more, she is still not sure how much he had guessed.

    She thought for a while and felt that she would take advantage of the situation they had just quarreled and act in another play to see if he was willing to cooperate with her.

    Since he had almost guessed, let's see how much he had guessed. Both of them had a lot of little secrets that they didn't tell each other, and this time they took advantage of this opportunity to explain them all.

    So she put on the aggrieved expression again, struggled to move out, curled up and turned her back to Shen Liuchen.

    She was snatched into his arms again.

    The satisfied man kissed the back of her head very tenderly, his voice low and a little hoarse, it was very magnetic and seductive in her ears.

    "Should we take a rest again, or should we go and  let's clean up together?"

    Song Jinxi said in her heart.

    After reading so many novels, she said that this kind of man's words can't be believed at all.

    Which man did really only wash when his bathing with a woman?

    She would not believe his nonsense.

    If she is really coaxed into the bathroom, she will be pressed on the wall or on the sink in all likelihood. This is the same process in novels and TV series...

    once is enough for her. She is not very comfortable now, and she still has work to do.

    She must ask those questions first. Regarding the matter of not being cautious with him in the future, she must also get his guarantee.

    Pretending to be wronged, she turned her back to Shen Liuchen and said: "You have deceived my heart now, and you have gotten me also. You know everything you want to know, shouldn't you let me go?"

    Shen Liuchen paused.

    It's just that the man has just been satiated, so he can talk very well. Seeing that she was still so messy, he didn't get angry, and even smiled helplessly.

    He squeezed her small earlobe, "Didn't you say that I didn't touch you to pretend? Isn't my performance not enough to satisfy you? Are you still doubting my heart for you?"

    He said, his voice changed again. It's dangerous.

    "Or... do you want to do it again?"

    Song Jinxi was shocked when he said this.

    It was good just now, but it feels uncomfortable after that. She was still sore now.

    It is impossible to do it again.

    She quietly moved to the direction of the end of the bed, and was surprised to find that Shen Liuchen did not stop her. She was a little excited for a while and couldn't help but move again...

    In this way, she moved out of his arms with difficulty.

    Before she could catch her breath, she was taken back by Shen Liuchen.

    Song Jinxi: "..."

    Somehow, a fighting picture emoticon suddenly appeared in her mind.

    He allow her to run 39 meters first...

    And now, Shen     Liuchen... is relying
on his strength and build and, really doing whatever he wants...

"You  lied," she started to make trouble unreasonably," You pretend not to recognize me and treat me like a fool!"