𝐢𝐢. 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖑𝖐 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖔𝖓𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓

Mulai dari awal

"Oh, gosh, it is" the woman cheered loudly as she made her way closer to look at him better making Elias blush with a big smile as more people were gawking at him "Monica take table five" she spoke up and a Hispanic girl with green eyes and freckles made her way to table five already finishing the order the elderly women didn't finish.

Mrs. Lewis was an elderly black African American woman in her mid-sixties and old boss. In his time in Forks, Washington Elias got a job at his favorite restaurant in town. He of course didn't need the money but he vastly enjoyed the presence of the woman that he just had to get the job. He felt the comfort of a mother that he never had and craved. It also made him pleased that Mrs. Lewis, (but she much preferred him to call her Anna) liked him very much like a son.

"Look how much you've grown" she announced happily at the sight of him "I see some things haven't changed-you are still as handsome as ever" the women implied. "Is good to see you too, Anna" he expressed as they both moved away from the entrance to let more people in.

"What brings you back, honey?" the woman asked.

Elias looked into Anna's hazel eyes "Just missed the town and you" he responded making the woman chuckle before shaking her head "Don't let Angela hear you" she joked making Elias smile even wider. He was already forgetting about his hunger at the sight of the women. It didn't matter what the occasion was, Anna Lewis could always make him smile wide and help him forget about anything. Elias looked down at his watch and sighed at the time. Now he was late, late as the first period already began. He soon then received a message from Angela saying where he was.

"I was planning on eating here but school. . ." Elias lets out, making Mrs. Lewis already make her way down the kitchen but then stops to look back "The usual?" she questions making sure of his order. Elias shook his head "Is too early for a burger, Anna" he acknowledged compelling Anna scoff "Since when did you start caring about how early is to eat a burger?" she challenged making Elias only to laugh before nodding and seeing Mrs. Lewis walk away from him as she entered the kitchen. 

It was very much true what Anna declared about Elias not caring when it was breakfast hours or dinner hours as he much liked to go with the flow of what he was yearning for.

After waiting for his food for a couple of minutes Elias decides to scroll through his phone and send a message to Angela responding to her text saying that he was running a little late. He knew Angela was going to schooled him for being late on his first day back whenever she first got the chance to see him in person. Elias could already imagine Angela puffing her red cheeks as she gave him a whole dialogue on why not to be late anymore. He only smiles at the image in his head before already seeing Anna with his food already in hand on a bag.

"Here you go, honey," Anna says while handing the bag of food to Elias who took it "It was good seeing you, dear" the women let out. Elias let out a loving smile before responding "Yeah, it's good seeing you too and this diner too," he said as he looked around the place making the older woman laugh "You know you could still work here" Anna announced making the boy grinned, "I'll think about it" he acknowledged.

"Now go on, I don't want you to be late for school from what you already are" Ms. Lewis warned. Elias nodded but then moved his hand towards his front pockets where his wallet laid. He grabbed his wallet and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill and gave it to her. However, Anna shook her head and denied his money so he did what he always did in this situation.

He kissed Anna Lewis on the cheek before running towards where the customers paid and put down his money. "Take care Anna" Elias yelled as he rushed outside towards his car. Every time Elias went to the diner Anna wouldn't let him pay but, of course, he would always give it to another server or he would put it on the counter where the people would pay and zoom out from the place before Anna would reach him as he just did right now.