The intro

The year is 20**, after a gas leak spread into the atmosphere, every human being suddenly got strange abilities, each unique in its own way. Your name is Brock and you have the ability to take the shape/texture of any inorganic object you touch with you hands. For example, you could take on the softness of the a pillow if you touched it for too long. You could also turn into a coat or a painting if you touched it for more than 5 hours. After a week of being the object you start to return to your normal shape and body. Because of this, you constantly have to wear latex gloves to cover your hands. You also have a huge foot fetish, especially for your crush, Genna.

Today is just like any other summer day. The pool being overcrowded, the ac always on max, but something huge was about to go down. You slowly woke yourself up and looked at your clock "8:30 A.M.". You checked your phone to see the groupchat lighting up. People were posting pictures of where they were since this was the first week of summer. A lot of the people were girls and most of them sent pictures of their new pedicures or their new heels. Girly stuff like that. This week, Alice, Brittney, Kylie, Anna, and Sera were all on vacations. Only Genna and you were home. Of course it had to be Genna.  Genna's ability was basically the same as a genie. Except she had unlimited wishes. She wished to be super fit and now she plays every sport at the school and is set to get a full scholarship at any D1 school she wants. She also wished to be super wealthy and her parents won the lottery 3 years in a row. She also wishes her friends to do really dumb things. She wished her crush to carry her on his shoulders all day. She wished her friends give her foot massages when ever she requests. Sadly I am one of those friends.