𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐭 𝟑

Start from the beginning

harry hesitates a bit but once he fully leans back he closes his eyes, he is quite tired after all.

louis lathers his hands up with the citrus smelling body wash, some of the bubbles accidentally landing on harry's nose making him scrunching it up adorably.

"oops, sorry." harry just cuddles further into louis who gently cleans harry's body off.

after a few minutes harry is gently lifting harry out of the tub and wrapping him in a soft towel.

"doesn't that feel better?" harry nods and then louis is dragging him back to the bed, harry assumes louis is going to leave but instead he runs over to the other side and gets in to snuggle up to harry.

they both fall asleep quickly.

the next morning, a loud yawn escapes harry's mouth and he turns over only to be met with an empty bed.

"louis?" his voice raspy.

he sits up and stretches his back muscles, he stands up and checks the bathroom, nothing.

"louis?" he asks again hoping that maybe he is watching tv downstairs or cooking.

he walks downstairs clumsily and looks around the living room, nothing, he walks into the kitchen, spotless and no sign of louis.

"LOUIS?!" harry is now frantically running around the house in hopes he will find louis.

he checks the backyard maybe louis is having a cigarette but nope, he looks in the driveway and find his cars all in place.

he decided his best bet is to call louis, and as his phone rings and rings and rings he expects an answer but he doesn't get one.

his face crumpled when he realizes his dream must be coming true, it all began with harry not being able to find louis and here he is in that exact situation which means louis must be hidden away in a large barn on a random farm, it's a stretch but at this point harry doesn't care.

he quickly grabs the car keys, putting on his slip on vans and driving off to the farm areas, he knows it is going to take awhile but anything for louis.

one he pulls into the rural area, he looks for any signs of distress, only finding some random trash on the side of the road and an abandoned car.. wait abandoned car.

harry pulls off to the other side of the road across from the car. he gets out of the drivers seat and slowly approaches the vehicle.

thankfully, it's only about noon, making this a tad bit not as scary.

once he gets to the car he is somewhat thankful no one is in the car reading to stab him, he may not be the smartest but he's definitely way too clumsy to outrun a murderer.

which is another reason he went with drugs for the mafia, less karate moves and more money.

however he does spot a shoe, exactly the same pair that louis owns, however vans seems to be a pretty popular brand so it could be anyone's.

(this is completely random and unrelated but i just have to put this)