𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

[date; started - idk i forgot - published - 6/15/21]

{summary; a continuation of play with fire, two mafia bosses who have a sexual attraction are forced to go on a dangerous mission, will it be an easy in and out mission or will there be bloody death?}

TW; murder, swearing, panic attack

*unedited*

no pov

Louis hears the rev of an engine and a door slamming shut, he sees a dark shadow appear next to him.

"diego has really downgraded over the years." louis turns around and is face to face with a grizzly looking man.

Before louis can answer the leader of the gang, harry stumbles in, accidentally tripping over his own feet and falling to the hard concrete of the warehouse.

"excuse me one moment." louis quickly walks over to harry who grumbles while trying to stand up.

"who put that step there?"

"harry, i'm going to need you to wait in the car."

"what? why do you get to control everything, diego hired two people for a reason." louis groans, he's not ready to deal with this.

"because that man over there is Albert Sanchez, he's the leader of the group and i can tell he's getting inpatient. I need to eliminate him and-"

"i can shoot him easily." harry interrupts and grabs louis' gun, he presses the trigger, confused as to why albert is angrily walking over and louis is on the ground.

Oh god.. he shot louis in the arm.

"dammit harry, get out of here."

"i hurt you oh my god- i-"

"just leave harry" louis stammers out and then a fist is colliding with the side of harry's temple. He falls to the ground, his vision going black.

Louis may be an asshole, he may be incredibly sexy, but what he isn't is a quitter. So he reaches over to harry's limp body and grabs his gun.

Even with the bloody arm he has, he manages to stand up and point the gun at Albert who puts his hands up in surrender.

"how's my brother?" he says in a dark tone.

"doing well" louis says just as dark as a casual conversation can go between two mafia leaders.

"doesn't seem like it, he hired a clumsy giraffe and whatever you are."

"funny, but who is the one holding the gun?" louis smirks until Albert is pressed against the wall.

"now, there should be a large sum of money somewhere, mind showing me love?" louis says sarcastically.

Before Albert can respond, a gun is felt on the back of his head. He huffs and puts his arms up, wincing in pain because of the wound.

"now, i won't tell you were the sum of money is but i do know a little something about you."

"you don't even know me." louis grits out.

"so you weren't noah's fiancée?" louis' eyes widen and he gulps loudly.

"that's what i thought, anyways, how about i give you another choice?"

"what?" louis mumbles.

"your life or curly over there."

"you better not fucking touch him." louis' hands are brought down and his wrists are tied together.

"i'll give you until the end of the week to decide, feeling generous today."