~Chapter 21: Confession Day~

Zacznij od początku

Back with the other girls

Serena Yvonne's POV
Finally, my dress is done! After chatting with everyone else for a little while, the long-haired brunette returns wiping her hands on her shirt.

"What happened?" Miku quizzes

"I told May to get Drew's ass and-"

Rin bursts out laughing, "you told her to go get his ass?! Oh my gosh, that's rich, Alex-pyon!"

Shortly after, May walks to us with blush on her face and she seemed to be smiling uncontrollably.

"From the look on your face, I'm guessing Drew likes you back."

"He does! And he said he's gonna attend the dance with me!" She squeals with the rest of us joining in.

"I knew you'd get his ass, Maple!" Alex wraps her arm around May with a smirk.

"What does get his ass mean?!"

"Just got it from reading a chatfic. Don't really know what it means, but I'm too lazy to look it up."
//Yeah, I'm still lazy to look it up.

"Hey, guys!" Someone greets as I look up to see Ash, of all people right in front of us.

Another person nudges me with their shoulder, "hey, Serena, you should try to get his too."

"Meiko!"

"Serena, there's something I wanna tell you." Said Ash as he adjusts his cap.

"S-Sure, what is it?"

"Will you go to the dance with me?"

"O-Of course!" I stutter in reply.

"Okay, see you later, Serena." He flashes a smile and walks away.

Luka Megurine's POV
After those eight words were asked by Ash and Serena agrees, the honey brown-haired girl nearly collapses as Miku and Down catch her before she even decides to faint. May brought out her portable fan and held it in front of the girl's face whilst Alex brought out her hand fan and brings air to her face.

Meanwhile, the blonde with a large ribbon on her hair places a piece of her mandarin orange and places it in Serena's mouth and making her chew on it. Everyone else panicked about it and a few seconds later, she's finally awake.

"What happened?" She questions and realizes there's something in her mouth, "and what's in my mouth?"

"Mandarin orange, Serena!"

"Well, at least it saved her."

"Okay, Rin will choose who'll be confessing to her crush." Alex declares.

"Okay! I'll choose..." Rin turns to me with her evil cerulean blue eyes. "Luka!"

"Me?"

"Now, chop chop!" She demands as I breathe out a sigh and search for that eggplant.

Near Gakupo's locker